Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What makes someone have a “childish writing style”?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
I was posted on IT earlier, I didn’t really care about most of what they had to say as they have they don’t have a clear understanding of what it truly means to be an incel. But one person did say I have a childish writing style. I’m just curious, do I write childishly? I feel like I write clearly enough for people to understand what I’m saying. I mean sure I’m no Englishmen or philosopher and don’t have the most advanced vocabulary but I don’t get what makes it childish. I mean sometimes I miss some words because my devices are old and glitchy and I type fast.

Can you write this again in a more mature style please

Someone on Reddit once said I was an Indian cause of my writing style. Redditors think you need to be writing in Old English to be considered smart.

Someone on Reddit once said I was an Indian cause of my writing style. Redditors think you need to be writing in Old English to be considered smart.
Just coomed to your avi

Prithee be careful, the 'igh lords be ever so weary, the chasm that is their skulls, forever rattling,

Prithee be careful, the 'igh lords be ever so weary, the chasm that is their skulls, forever rattling,

you sound fine imo

Any time I see "xD" you know they're a child.

from your posts you seem not older than 18 yo tbh, not to age shame or anything

What would make me seem older?
i don't know dude, i cant put my finger on it, the way you structure your sentences just gives away someone who isn't experienced, i wish i could say something more meaningful

i don't know dude, i cant put my finger on it, the way you structure your sentences just gives away someone who isn't experienced, i wish i could say something more meaningful
Nah it’s all good bro, if anything it only further proves why I belong here lmao.

I was posted on IT earlier, I didn’t really care about most of what they had to say as they have they don’t have a clear understanding of what it truly means to be an incel. But one person did say I have a childish writing style. I’m just curious, do I write childishly? I feel like I write clearly enough for people to understand what I’m saying. I mean sure I’m no Englishmen or philosopher and don’t have the most advanced vocabulary but I don’t get what makes it childish. I mean sometimes I miss some words because my devices are old and glitchy and I type fast.

People use the accusation of immaturity whenever they lack any other criticism. Just ignore them and try to emulate the writing styles of people who are held in higher regard.