Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymcels pls advice

Epedaphic

Epedaphic

Overlord
★★★★★
I am starting to gymcel gradually but I think I’ve gotten into a good routine now where I can do it daily. I have dumbbells at home and a bench. What are some good exercises to do? I’ve been doing:

Bicep curl
Tricep curl
Shoulder press (seated)
Dumbbell press
Goblet squats
Dumbbell deadlifts

Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.

Barbell lifts are more fun and you can go way heavier

Stick an dildo up your arse and tie up rope around it and a weight and do squats. This is great for your core muscles.

Dont waste ur time with dumbbell deadlifts theres just not enough weight. Pull ups 4 back, rows as well, barbell bench and dips for chest, cable laterals for shoulders, reverse pecdeck for rear delt, barbell curls for bis, tricep pushdown/extensions for tris, and that about covers it

Barbell lifts are more fun and you can go way heavier

Dont waste ur time with dumbbell deadlifts theres just not enough weight. Pull ups 4 back, rows as well, barbell bench and dips for chest, cable laterals for shoulders, reverse pecdeck for rear delt, barbell curls for bis, tricep pushdown/extensions for tris, and that about covers it

Are some good channels that have a bunch of work outs on there. Tons of free info out there on e.g. reddit, 4chan, all over the place really.
Thanks brocels I’ll prob need to start going to an actual gym for a lot of this but will probably be good in the long run.

You should get on a split, your muscles need to recover which is why you shouldn't train them daily. Do something like push-pull-legs or upper-lower

Scratch athleanx, he's an idiot.
Thanks, will check out the website and channels.

Stick an dildo up your arse and tie up rope around it and a weight and do squats. This is great for your core muscles.
:dafuckfeels:

Consistency is one of the most important things, do exercises you like to start out until you get into a routine, then add in stuff depending on the results you're looking for. Good luck bud I've found it to be a good addition to life.

Ppl ul is a good split, let’s you hit everything twice, dumbbells allow you to do bascially everything except for legs tbh, so for legs ur kinda fucked