Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story RegularManlet Returns to his local gym

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
After about a month and a half I am back to my usual routine of attending my shitty local gym.

I felt really tired today so I went after dinner, which is a mistake since this time is packed.

The moment I enter through the door I see a foid I used to know from high school :feelsseriously: she was chatting with some tallfag that mogged me hard I just walked by them while hoping this foid forgot I even exist. Thankfully she exited the gym after a couple moments.

Im starting on push so I started on bench followed by incline flies lateral raises and 2 tricep exercises.

Was a crowded sausage fest and barely had room to do my lateral raises but I got a good tricep pump going rn.

As I exited the gym this tall slim foid was entering, I didnt even dare look her in the eye because I just feel like unattractive shit and I felt sweaty or smelly, at least it was smelly as fuck in there. I did quickly glance at the foids thighs and it looked as if one of them were bruised, chad probably bruised them.

what do you rate your face

what do you rate your face
Idk neutral canthal tilt big ugly hooked nose but decent jaw area, thick bushy eyebrows i dont touch but no unibrow, my hair is kinda shit rn so is my facial hair and I have an annoying pimple to the side of my nose.
The last time I was at a gym I was height-mogged by 2 elderly toilets, it was absolutely brutal.
I'm heightmatched with elderly foids all the time it feels like :feelsrope: everyone in the gym mogged me as per usual.

nice going man. gonna go gym today too after like 2 months of not going

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

nice going man. gonna go gym today too after like 2 months of not going

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
Thank you, it feels good to return when you do but I have lost a bit of strength and size.

I still feel the burn to raise my arms up to type on my keyboard lol

Was a crowded sausage fest
It feels like almost everywhere I go out is a sausage fest even the gym which could be 50/50 but usually is not, its like foids dont exist, I would still be incel even with more foids around but still like good luck ascending when foids dont exist, the only place I feel like I see more foids than men is at a big shopping centre.