Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion H3H3 Ethan directly addresses Incels in video:

Good that you linked based leafyishere rather than cringe H3h3

The only reason he has a wife is because the state of israel trained her to marry an american to infiltrate the US

Thats it

Hes a cuck, shes a mossad agent

This dude just seems like he has a lot of anger in his heart righ-

Didn't watch because I despise that faggot, but why is it only ugly borderline truecel dudes talking about incels online and how awful they supposedly are
You never see good looking chads do it hmm

Didn't watch because I despise that faggot, but why is it only ugly borderline truecel dudes talking about incels online and how awful they supposedly are
It really makes you think.

"h3h3''

Images 5

Old news, but ethan is a soy. He even defended idubbz. Fuck youtube cucks.

Soy Jew who thinks he is funny. Why give this cuck attention

Imagine if Zumiez heard Ethan say niggerfaggot? That might hurt his shekel intake with Teddy Fresh clothing. :feelsLSD:

hope you get in a car crash stupid jewish faggot

He's another cuck. I can see his wife has cheated on him at least 2 times but now she settles for him since she's old and undesirable

Already posted

Flabby rat-looking jew cuck does what? Fuck him, I hope he dies of drawn out prostate cancer.

The only reason he has a wife is because the state of israel trained her to marry an american to infiltrate the US

Thats it

Soy Jew who thinks he is funny. Why give this cuck attention
Flabby rat-looking jew cuck does what? Fuck him, I hope he dies of drawn out prostate cancer.
hope you get in a car crash stupid jewish faggot
Fucking Kike

he is Jewish fat fuck faggot, no wonder he hates us.

Too busy fucking Stacy’s brains out

That cunt wasn't funny in 2016 and still isn't funny today, filthy kike

Last edited:
That cunt wasn't funny in 2016 and still isn't funny today, filthy jew
I liked him at first but he officiallt stopped being funny since th vape nation video. That shit was such unfunny pandering.

I liked him at first but he officiallt stopped being funny since th vape nation video. That shit was such unfunny pandering.
Funnily enough that's like the last video of his I watched, he's now pandering to keep as many financiers as possible. Don't wanna lose your payday.

Does anyone know how he has his gf? Is that a jewish arranged marriage?
It's funny because Chads are the ones saying to work hard, bUrself and all that shit, but they try to be positive about it.

The incels in denial are the ones who get pissed about it, are these fuckers the ones we have to look up to? The ones with "good personality"

Ethan himself is an insufferable faggot and he is always trying to "roast" his guests in his podcasts, something that backfired beautifully with Bill Burr

lmao what a joke

Last edited:
Even though he's a fellow kike that's some faggy shit.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((H3H3))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((ethan))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

something that backfired beautifully with Bill Burr

Really? He tried to roast Bull Burr? The guy who trash talked a whole stadium full of people?

Talk about not knowing your limits.

Dude has been spiraling out of mental control lately, it's kind of funny ngl

I hate that fucking slimy kike
also his wife looks like a horse jfl

Leafy is based, ethan is a fucking cuck. Hila probably cheats on his ass, imagine an unfuckable soyboy telling you that you're unfuckable just because you speak the truth about females, gosh the hypocrisy and irony here is insane.

Leafy is based, ethan is a fucking cuck. Hila probably cheats on his ass, imagine an unfuckable soyboy telling you that you're unfuckable just because you speak the truth about females, gosh the hypocrisy and irony here is insane.
legit there are incels right here who mog that Ethan fuck jfl. he likely raising kids not his

His wife Hila looks like a horse. Her looksmatch already roped when he was 18.

NSFW NSFL here is what this "incel hater" looks like. Legit one of the worst frames I've ever seen on top of being ugly and short

true

hmmm

"you are the least fuckable person in the world"

Ok. Can I be exempt from paying for reproductive healthcare and public schools then ? If I will never have sex, can society acknowledge that I should not be forced to pay for other people's reproduction ?

If not, just kill me before I go ER, then. I refuse to live in an eusocial world.

Thanks

Last edited:
NSFW NSFL here is what this "incel hater" looks like. Legit one of the worst frames I've ever seen on top of being ugly and short

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((H3H3))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((ethan))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm starting to think youtube gives you top priority in their rankings if you're jewish

Thats it

IQmogs me to saturn and back

"you are the least fuckable person in the world"

Ok. Can I be exempt from paying for reproductive healthcare and public schools then ? If I will never have sex, can society acknowledge that I should not be forced to pay for other people's reproduction ?

If not, just kill me before I go ER, then. Thanks.
This is who is saying you're the least fuckable in the world

Why does everyone have to make social and political statements on their channel. Im there for the content not some political opinion, even if I agree with it. In the old days on youtube I remember watching years and years of people like smosh and nigahiga and they just put out good videos and that was it. Every big youtuber these days feels like they have to let everyone know their opinion on everything