Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Had a "friend" in middle school who tried to flirt with foids being a huge simp and jestermaxxing

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember this fucker. He wasn't really a friend because sometimes for no reason he would ignore me (as if I wasn't there even if I spoke to him) or tease me with some stupid shit. But when he was fine he was okay and I didn't have much choice so I was with him. Anyways when he liked a foid he always had the same approach and always failed:
-He started inviting her everywhere
-He listened and agreed with everything she said even if he thought differently in private
-He bought her gifts (mug, headphones, etc.) because "he felt like it" :feelshaha:
-He said made self deprecating cringe jokes and said random nosense to make her laugh
-He listened to the same music she did and watched the same shows and youtubers

And when he thought he had a chance, he simply took them somewhere far so we couldn't listen to them (but we all knew what he was doing) and simply told her "I like you". Of course this technique never worked and when foids told him "no" he stopped talking or even looking at them due to embarassment. I wonder if he's still doing the same, haven't spoken to him in ages and he blocked me on social media (he was paranoid and thought I was trying to steal his crush) so I can't stalk him.

Nothing more pathetic than jestermaxer

nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

damn that takes me back, it was exactly like that

but did you have the guy who gave girls MONEY so they would let him get like a tiny SIDE HUG now and again? now that was some funny shit

thats what they mean being funny and make her laugh, they mean or you be a clown who depreciates yourself or a bully who makes fun of others
This simp "friend" was also a huge weeb and spoke broken Japanese (the typical words like baka, sumimasen, arigato, etc.) in an attempt to be funny. He didn't realize foids laughed at him and not with him.

This simp "friend" was also a huge weeb and spoke broken Japanese (the typical words like baka, sumimasen, arigato, etc.) in an attempt to be funny. He didn't realize foids laughed at him and not with him.
Dios mío, yo también tenía al típico compañero de clase otaku que daba una vergüenza ajena terrible. Lo que es capaz de hacer un hijo de puta por tocar teta.

Jestermaxxing is what happens when people try to be funny but are scared to death of the word 'nigger'

Dios mío, yo también tenía al típico compañero de clase otaku que daba una vergüenza ajena terrible. Lo que es capaz de hacer un hijo de puta por tocar teta.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Relatable

If you have to make a fool of yourself to get a girl to talk to you then you're a a loser, as much as i did try to be funny even a little bit back in school I'm glad I never was a jestermaxxer.