Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Had a great bike session today

Saigon Depression

Saigon Depression

insane
★★★★★
I'm trying to exercise every day, but tbh there are days when returning from wageslaving I just don't feel any mood in me for it.

But today I rode my stationary bike for more than 30 minutes, keeping a 30 km/h average speed. Altogether I achieved 17 kilometers.

I opened my window and the spring wind was blowing in, creating a very comfy atmosphere. It felt really nice, watching an interesting YT video, while riding the bike. Then I did some dumbbell and abdominal exercises too.

I'm still completely aware how fucked up I am, but it was a really nice cope today, distracting me from reality for a while.

Good stuff. :feelsokman:

I used to do the same way back in the day while playing Halo 2 Big Team Battle or WWF: No Mercy as a distraction and because it had a helpful timer on the Royal Rumble matches. :feelsclown:

225 I think
Thats nothing bro tbh. I was on the treadmill today for 90 brutal minutes to sweat the alcohol out i drank yesterday.

Burnt 1900 calories (7.5 mph pace for 90 mins)

Thats nothing bro tbh. I was on the treadmill today for 90 brutal minutes to sweat the alcohol out i drank yesterday.

Burnt 1900 calories (7.5 mph pace for 90 mins)
I usually don't exercise for more than 60 minutes a day.

Nice performance from you though.

I usually don't exercise for more than 60 minutes a day.

Nice performance from you though.
Yeah I prefer running over biking. Burns way more calories in less time. Cycling and swimming is better for your knee joints tho

Gas the bikes!

Amazing stuff, exercise is usually one of the easiest ways to improve your mental health. I've been struggling with laziness and I've been forcing myself (successfully) to exercise more. :feelsokman:

Basked bikecel

21 kilometres in 47 minutes, burnt 315 calories