Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Had a realistic nightmare about LGBTQ+

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
I dreamed I was in school (which makes my dream a nightmare by default) and some roasty with pigtails explained something to me about the LGBTQ+ and showed me a movie.

She explained that another letter would be added to LGBTQ+, a letter that looks like P.

This P stands for “poo” or “poop”, because many people are sexually aroused by shit now and they want to be included in the LGBTQ+. Furthermore, the new letter would be a modified version of P, which looks like a P that consists of two wings. It should also not be pronounced as “pee”, but as “poo(p)”, because it’s the new letter “poo(p)”. We now have LGBTQ Poo(p) plus.

Then a young man appeared in the movie she showed me. He had dark skin, black hair and a full beard. He had a crazed expression on his face with hs eyes wide open and his mouth was wide open in a grin. His crazed grin showed teeth that were soiled with brown stuff. Poop I guess.

That was it. Given how depraved some members of the LGBTQ+ are, it wouldn’t surprise me if this happened in real life.