Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had a sexual dream where all i was doing was holding and cuddling a girl

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Damn I cant even have dreams about sex anymore, now I'm dreaming about cuddling and holding females.
This time it was about this thiccccccccccc Latina girl I know irl. In the dream I met her on the street and we hugged eachother. I then picked her up holding onto her ass and pressing her body onto my face like this:
girl-arms-guy-he-holds-600w-1318486649.jpg

And then I just walked around town holding onto her like that. The part that really turned me on was how aggressively i was holding onto her and how she was pressing her body onto me lovingly.
Jfl this lifelong loneliness is beginning to rott my brain. I need physical contact with a female!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine only wanting the love of one female and never getting to experience that because you didnt bake in the oven correctly.

Gorila sorprendido 1909792

At least you hug and cuddleascended in a dream.
Something similar happened to me. I usually don't remember my dreams.
But in the last week, I had 2 dreams where I met gf potential foids.

I rarely dream and when I do its a nightmare. However the real nightmare begins when I wake up...

Mogs me at dreaming about girls.

Everytime I go to bed I scrunch up the comforter and grab onto it like I'm spooning it. I guess it's time to bodypillowmaxx.

I also get boners from imagining being hugged, cuddling, etc. I guess I lack so little affection that just imagining it causes a testosterone spike in my body.

i wish i could cuddle with a beautiful girl

I never dream about that type of stuff anymore. Most of the stuff I dream about is very surrealist.

I had a dream though where I went on a road trip to Brazil for some reason with this girl I liked.

I never dream about that type of stuff anymore. Most of the stuff I dream about is very surrealist.

I had a dream though where I went on a road trip to Brazil for some reason with this girl I liked.
tbh I had more of those dreams during my bluepilled days

Its over for dreamercels

Watch out man, you may get a warning and be called a fakecel for cuddling with a girl in your dreams.

how do you guys dream of girls? the only shit i dream of is either nightmares or nothing at all

Damn I cant even have dreams about sex anymore, now I'm dreaming about cuddling and holding females.
This time it was about this thiccccccccccc Latina girl I know irl. In the dream I met her on the street and we hugged eachother. I then picked her up holding onto her ass and pressing her body onto my face like this:

And then I just walked around town holding onto her like that. The part that really turned me on was how aggressively i was holding onto her and how she was pressing her body onto me lovingly.
Jfl this lifelong loneliness is beginning to rott my brain. I need physical contact with a female!!!!!!!!!!
I’m jealous tbh. Haven’t had a sexual dream in a long time, and even when I was having them they very rarely ended up with me actually having sex with a girl.

drema chad tbh:chad::banhammer:

I once had a dream where i was in a relationship with a girl that loved me and i loved her. We were very happy and were having tons of crazy sex. It felt so real. My life was perfect. Then i woke up and realized it was a dream. Ngl it hurt. Badly

lucid dreaming, drugs, or maladaptive day dreaming tbh

maladaptive dreaming wouldn’t let you experience something like this
how do you guys dream of girls? the only shit i dream of is either nightmares or nothing at all

Chances are if you think about it throughout the day it happens in your sleep

Isnt that like lucid dreaming techniques or something. I tried that stuff but it never worked

Yeah I can lucid dream but it took me a few months to get actual good dreams.

Yeah I can lucid dream but it took me a few months to get actual good dreams.
damn a few months huh. i remember there was like a WILD method and a MILD method, but i stopped trying after like a few weeks lol. what were your experiences like?

did you coom?? :giga::ha..feels::ha..feels:

Jesus man it has been so long since I had a good dream were I had a realationship with a foid, even wet dreams I don't have anymore

damn a few months huh. i remember there was like a WILD method and a MILD method, but i stopped trying after like a few weeks lol. what were your experiences like?

My first few weeks I just did reality checks where I looked at my hands when I saw a clock at school. At night I would do the WILD technique but I would reach the vibration stage and get too excited or my body would start getting itchy which made me lose focus. I did lucid dream sometimes, but my dreams ended pretty fast when I realized I was lucid dreaming. After a while they started getting longer and now I can almost do it every night. I want to try astral projection tbh

My first few weeks I just did reality checks where I looked at my hands when I saw a clock at school. At night I would do the WILD technique but I would reach the vibration stage and get too excited or my body would start getting itchy which made me lose focus. I did lucid dream sometimes, but my dreams ended pretty fast when I realized I was lucid dreaming. After a while they started getting longer and now I can almost do it every night. I want to try astral projection tbh
fuck man, i wish i could lucid dream. ill probably start trying as ive got nothing to do anyway lol

fuck man, i wish i could lucid dream. ill probably start trying as ive got nothing to do anyway lol

I had sex a lot in lucid dreams but for me it just felt like getting tickled and when you touch someone it feels sorta numb I don’t know how to explain.

I had sex a lot in lucid dreams but for me it just felt like getting tickled and when you touch someone it feels sorta numb I don’t know how to explain.
bro i just want to see a female face to face and hug her. :feelsohh:

Last time I had one of those dreams I had to go on suicide watch for the next 5 days.

one time i had a dream where i maked out with my onetis and woke up and i felt like shit because it will never happen in real life was extremely painful tbh

That's why I hope some Inception-style dream machine will be made one day, so I could spend all my time dreaming. Dreams are the only place left when I'm actually happy.

Dreams are the only thing we have right now..preserve it..Over for dreamcels..

I used to dream about holding hands with oneitis but it passed.

Sometimes i dream with that too, just imagine :feelscry:

And then I just walked around town holding onto her like that.
Scientifically speaking that wouldn't be possible.

Moments and all that. Unless she had insane leg strength and your arms could provide a supporting reaction force, I feel like she'd fall off eventually?

girl I know irl. In the dream I met her on the street and we hugged eachother. I then picked her up holding onto her ass and pressing her body onto my face like this:
181 1815455 post suicide pepe clipart

Dreams are the only thing we have right now..preserve it..Over for dreamcels..
i want a hug ngl