Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Had a vivid dream where i "raped" a black guy (not actually gay)

probiotic

probiotic

Very ugly boi
-
I was back visiting my shithole of origin. Me and my cousin were going around scaring dogs making loud noises at them.

On our way back to the village I noticed one chad dog was following us. I pointed this out to my cousin so we both started running. It was night and raining quite heavily. As we neared the village I turned around and noticed the dog had gone. Instead I saw a young black man with a short dreadlock type of hairstyle with gold tipped fringes approaching on a bicycle. He had a short ladder in his hand. He made eye contact with me and as he neared he pretended to hit me with the ladder.

I assumed he spoke english and started cussing him out and calling him the n word. Afterall who would care out here. He stopped and started acting like a black. He had an african accent but good english.

In the end he was saying he doesnt wanna do anything but im the one who wanted to fight. I noticed weakness so i started pushing for a fight and ended up taking his back and applying a standing rear naked choke. The thing is i couldnt get the angle right. I was hoping to choke him unconscious. So i started telling him to tap and he tapped. I did this a second time. Now he was my bitch.

I put him on the floor and told him if I should do another submission. I wanted to do an arm triangle but here's where it gets weird. He had physically shrunk. His arms and frame had become depleted to the point where he resembled a corspe that had had its insides taken out.

I was still dominating him. I decided to get out of the rain and take him to a nearby place where there were toilets. By this point it was no longer a black man. He had transformed into either a white or asian foid (i cant remember the face at all).

I took her to the toilets and she told me if i raped her i would get in trouble. I told her its too corrupt out here for that to happen. So i began raping her pussy. I wanted to do the ass but it was so tight i couldnt get it in.

Here though it ceased to be a human altogether i was dealing with. I now had my old pussy and ass male masurbator in my hand furiously trying to get it in the anal hole. The woman had dissappeared altogether. I ended up using water and it worked but i couldnt get off so i stopped.

Then a cleaner came in and i told him to go away.

What could this dream mean?

stop watching r/wordington memes

stop watching r/wordington memes
I dont go on reddit

I dont usually get vivid and detailed dreams. But currently i have a cold. I've been eating raw ginger. Quite a bit. It helps with the cough.

Ginger has a lot of magnesium so that could be it. When i used to take magnesium supplements i would get a lot of weird vivid dreams.

FAG KILL YOURSELF GET THE HELL OUT THE FORUM NOW I WANT TO PUNCH THE WALL WTF IS HAPPENING @Fat Link @Master GET THIS FAG OFF HERE RIGHT AWAY (in mein kraft)

This is some Freud shit right there.

FAG KILL YOURSELF GET THE HELL OUT THE FORUM NOW I WANT TO PUNCH THE WALL WTF IS HAPPENING @Fat Link @Master GET THIS FAG OFF HERE RIGHT AWAY (in mein kraft)
:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

nigga broke a buck

On our way back to the village I noticed one chad dog was following us. I pointed this out to my cousin so we both started running.
This nigga called a dog Chad :feelskek: :feelskek:

Maybe that you want to dominate women so badly that your subconscious turned the black guy you were dominating into a foid?
I decided to get out of the rain and take him to a nearby place where there were toilets.
The first time I read this I wasn't sure whether you meant water closets or foids. Maybe we should stop using "toilet" to mean foid.

I was back visiting my shithole of origin. Me and my cousin were going around scaring dogs making loud noises at them.

On our way back to the village I noticed one chad dog was following us. I pointed this out to my cousin so we both started running. It was night and raining quite heavily. As we neared the village I turned around and noticed the dog had gone. Instead I saw a young black man with a short dreadlock type of hairstyle with gold tipped fringes approaching on a bicycle. He had a short ladder in his hand. He made eye contact with me and as he neared he pretended to hit me with the ladder.

I assumed he spoke english and started cussing him out and calling him the n word. Afterall who would care out here. He stopped and started acting like a black. He had an african accent but good english.

In the end he was saying he doesnt wanna do anything but im the one who wanted to fight. I noticed weakness so i started pushing for a fight and ended up taking his back and applying a standing rear naked choke. The thing is i couldnt get the angle right. I was hoping to choke him unconscious. So i started telling him to tap and he tapped. I did this a second time. Now he was my bitch.

I put him on the floor and told him if I should do another submission. I wanted to do an arm triangle but here's where it gets weird. He had physically shrunk. His arms and frame had become depleted to the point where he resembled a corspe that had had its insides taken out.

I was still dominating him. I decided to get out of the rain and take him to a nearby place where there were toilets. By this point it was no longer a black man. He had transformed into either a white or asian foid (i cant remember the face at all).

I took her to the toilets and she told me if i raped her i would get in trouble. I told her its too corrupt out here for that to happen. So i began raping her pussy. I wanted to do the ass but it was so tight i couldnt get it in.

Here though it ceased to be a human altogether i was dealing with. I now had my old pussy and ass male masurbator in my hand furiously trying to get it in the anal hole. The woman had dissappeared altogether. I ended up using water and it worked but i couldnt get off so i stopped.

Then a cleaner came in and i told him to go away.

raping bbc is your destiny obviously

Lmao he got banned

gaymaxxing gets you banned LOOOOL it was bound to happen