Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Had the meeting with foid boss today

decafincel

decafincel

Captain
Previous: https://incels.is/threads/the-story-concludes-tmmrw.576131/#post-13559067

Well gentlemen, today was the day. I slicked my hair back to make my round disfigured face look even more angry, got a Starbucks coffee (iykyk :feelsthink: ) and went in to work.

And nothing happened.

Like actually, they said nothing until the end when I was about to go to the meeting and she was like "oh yeah we'll discuss it over lunch sometime because I'm busy" ??? You acted like I was getting fired!

They were quieter today and seemed a little more disorganized than usual but other than that it was a normal day.

This bitch RUINED my mental state for a whole day and made my weekend way worse than it could have been, all for this? :feelsrope:

Story over. Moral of the story is, foids suck, and foid bosses are even worse.

You said in your previous thread that your female boss was 6'4? Wtf?

You said in your previous thread that your female boss was 6'4? Wtf?
No. Coworker was is a different department. She heightmogged me. Also that was an older thread

Previous: https://incels.is/threads/the-story-concludes-tmmrw.576131/#post-13559067

Well gentlemen, today was the day. I slicked my hair back to make my round disfigured face look even more angry, got a Starbucks coffee (iykyk :feelsthink: ) and went in to work.

And nothing happened.

Like actually, they said nothing until the end when I was about to go to the meeting and she was like "oh yeah we'll discuss it over lunch sometime because I'm busy" ??? You acted like I was getting fired!

They were quieter today and seemed a little more disorganized than usual but other than that it was a normal day.

This bitch RUINED my mental state for a whole day and made my weekend way worse than it could have been, all for this? :feelsrope:

Story over. Moral of the story is, foids suck, and foid bosses are even worse.
women should not be able to have powerfull positions

Rape her in TES 3: Morrowind.

Any student of history knows this, hence why they try to censor the past...
Yea they are all saying shit.By their logic,for example the romans were wrong about women,greeks were wrong about them.
Why they treated women not even as a citizen.They were not wrong at all.
And look what happened we gave women more rights than ever,and now most of young men are fucking lonely.
The west is going to fall,because of the fucking liberalism
Also social media fucked us hard.

Yea they are all saying shit.By their logic,for example the romans were wrong about women,greeks were wrong about them.
Why they treated women not even as a citizen.They were not wrong at all.
And look what happened we gave women more rights than ever,and now most of young men are fucking lonely.
The west is going to fall,because of the fucking liberalism
Also social media fucked us hard.
Well said. Social media was the final nail in the coffin, so to speak.

all that buildup and stress for nothing :feelsseriously: