[Discussion] [hairlosscels gtfih] need opinion on Minoxidil

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Wizard
★★★★★
83d 17h 51m
Anyone wif balding/thinning/mpb watever hair problem tried Minoxidil yet? Is it effective? Need some serious advice tbh ngl

MentalistKebab

MentalistKebab

Brown, ugly and high functioning autist
★★★★★
14d 13h 3m
Volcel if you dont hop on Dutasterid now

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
133d 1h 19m
My hair is starting to thin, i need to get Minoxidil asap :cryfeels:

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Truest of the true kikecels
★★★★★
26d 9h 33m
@Subhuman Currycel I think someone needs your looksmatxxxing knowledge for emergency norwooding intervention.

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★
39d 6h 46m
Minox + microneedle
It has a 1+ 1 = 3 effect good combination

npcel

npcel

mental till death
★★★★★
16d 15h 21m
It says it takes 4 months to see an effect..using it some weeks now. maybe i can tell you later then

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

Banned
-
38d 9h 33m
Normie from my former school used it to beardmaxx (jfl at normies). It worked in a matter of two months.

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★
101d 9h 34m
Minox + microneedle
It has a 1+ 1 = 3 effect good combination
Microneedling allows the minoxidil to absorb better into the scalp.
Although I don't do microneedling because I'm scared of the pain.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
51d 14h 12m
Anyone wif balding/thinning/mpb watever hair problem tried Minoxidil yet? Is it effective? Need some serious advice tbh ngl
I just bough a year supply (it’s cheap) but ragefuel because it doesn’t help my kind of thinning which is frontal/hairline. It says on the box it is more for the “crown” balding. I will still give it a try since I already have it. I also bought some Biotin shampoo that supposedly helps to clear out the dht in you follicles. I recommend that because it’s cheap too, like $10 on Amazon.

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Wizard
★★★★★
83d 17h 51m
I just bough a year supply (it’s cheap) but ragefuel because it doesn’t help my kind of thinning which is frontal/hairline. It says on the box it is more for the “crown” balding. I will still give it a try since I already have it. I also bought some Biotin shampoo that supposedly helps to clear out the dht in you follicles. I recommend that because it’s cheap too, like $10 on Amazon.
Damnnn my problem is frontal thinning too, made worse by my giant 5head tbh.
Rogaine works best in people with hereditary hair loss at the vertex of the scalp (the area at the back of the head, just under the crown) or for women with general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp. Rogaine isn’t meant for a receding hairline or baldness at the front of your scalp.
@Ellsworth
Jus found this...suifuel

Last edited:
Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
51d 14h 12m
@Ellsworth
Jus found this...suifuel
Yes, that’s pretty much what it says on the box. :feelsrope:

Amphetaminecel

Amphetaminecel

Officer
★★★★★
20d 6h 16m
Finasteride is less scary than Minoxidil tbh, the latter gets absorbed through the skin and it can cause you (albeit minor) heart issues. Also it seems to affect your skin negatively.

UpsideDown

UpsideDown

Kernel Panic.
★★★
18d 21h 1m
It's good stuff ngl, i've been using it since my hair started to fall at 16, buy the 5% Minoxidil and use twice a day, in the morning and before you sleep. If you want to be extra careful, also start taking 1mg finasteride, don't listen to the "muh side effects" shit, i've felt nothing since i started taking it, and if you do see side effects, all you need to do is to stop taking it. Takes up to a year for the full effects to be seen, and it will cause shedding in the first months (your hair will start to fall a lot more, but it's okay).

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★
101d 9h 34m
@Ellsworth
Jus found this...suifuel
Minoxidil does work for receding hairlines. Scientifically, there's no reason why it shouldn't. They're just not approved to say it on the box.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
51d 14h 12m
Minoxidil does work for receding hairlines. Scientifically, there's no reason why it shouldn't. They're just not approved to say it on the box.
Good to know, I hope you are right! I guess we will find out.

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Skeleton Volume = Life Quality
★★★★★
35d 21h 30m
Will age your face 10 years in 2 months. Get a hair transplant instead if you have the money . Otherwise use fin

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Veteran
★★★★
19d 8h 2m
To maintain use finasteride. To regrow use minoxidil. Finasteride is more important, anyone who tells you otherwise doesn't know what they're talking about.

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
36d 2h 2m
No and I won't because it's too late anyway but if you aren't balding much yet then do it.