Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal halitosis and chewing gum

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
I got halitosis no matter how much I brush.

and it all comes from the last molar on the right side, it has a gap and when I use floss the floss comes out with the most pungent halitosis you can ever imagine. it's tooth decay or gum decay, it's like beyond infected it's probably just dead lol

so how do I combat that? I use chewing gum every morning and never skipped brushing for a year (I knew brushing is a kike plot but I have no other option now) and I chew so much gum man. it's lifefuel. just chew on some bubblegum bros

what's your diet like

OP have you ever heard of a dentist? :dafuckfeels:

what's your diet like
it fluctuated a lot over the years so I can't give a figure. but in general basically more animal fat than sugar and lots of dairy.

@kay' rotmaxxed :feelscomfy:

brocel I should fucking kill myself dedsrs :feelsdevil:
Not worth it that's what normies want thats what society wants dont give in to that. Just find a way to cope more. Sit back and relax and watch this filthy world burn. Laugh at it also. Stay strong fren

That will be at least 2k where i live to fix all the teeth and u should do that tbh ded cereal.

Anyways how do u wake up at 5 am ur pissing me off :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

I wake up at 5 am from the demons :feelsrope:

That will be at least 2k where i live to fix all the teeth and u should do that tbh ded cereal.
ngmi I don't even have half that amount in my savings atm lol
Anyways how do u wake up at 5 am ur pissing me off :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:
because I didn't sleep cuhh :feelsthink:

ngmi I don't even have half that amount in my savings atm lol

because I didn't sleep cuhh :feelsthink:
Ask ur jew boss for dental care he will definately be eager to help :feelsclown:

just sleep on the job mang :feelscomfy:

I used to get that with floss, that it’d come out smelling really bad from certain teeth, usually back molars. Always figured that was from food that got stuck in there and had bacteria growing. Does it still smell if you floss it out and then floss it again?

I'm probably dying before stepping in a dental clinic :feelscomfy:
You could always get it looked at by them and see what they say, ask if there’s any non-invasive way to deal with it

I used to get that with floss, that it’d come out smelling really bad from certain teeth, usually back molars. Always figured that was from food that got stuck in there and had bacteria growing. Does it still smell if you floss it out and then floss it again?
no it's not bits of food stuck and yes it does smell. unless I spend 10 minutes flossing with a fine minty floss it won't go away even with brushing teeth with the coldest black mint known to human kind :cryfeels:

@Saysitsover lets see what the expert says

no it's not bits of food stuck and yes it does smell. unless I spend 10 minutes flossing with a fine minty floss it won't go away even with brushing teeth with the coldest black mint known to human kind :cryfeels:
Ic :feelsbadman:

You could always get it looked at by them and see what they say, ask if there’s any non-invasive way to deal with it
they're just shit mang look what the screw root did to my incisor, a top of that it pained me so I gave up on brushing because of how bad by front teeth looked. I asked more than a dentist on this matter and they said it was darkened and painful due to a gum abscess resulted from the root implant and it was painful. it was my mistake to follow that advice I went and did that surgery and it was one of the most painful experiences in my life they injected my gum with 5 shots of local anesthetic, cut my gum wide open and kept digging with tools while blood was pouring from my mouth, charged me $300 and of course the pain didn't go away it got worse after the surgery
every winter I get this same pain mang it doesn't go away.

they're just shit mang look what the screw root did to my incisor. I gave up on brushing because of how bad by front teeth looked. I asked more than a dentist on this matter and they said it was darkened due to a gum abscess resulted from the root implant and it was painful. it was my mistake to follow that advice I went and did that surgery and it was one of the most painful experiences in my life they injected my gum with 5 shots of local anesthetic, cut my gum wide open and kept digging with tools while blood was pouring from my mouth, charged me $300 and of course the pain didn't go away it got worse after the surgery
every winter I get this same pain mang it doesn't go away.
I see, I’m sorry man :feelsbadman: That sounds like a horrible experience and especially with the recurring pain

I see, I’m sorry man :feelsbadman: That sounds like a horrible experience and especially with the recurring pain
you don't have to be sorry life is just that borootal homie :feelscomfy:

you don't have to be sorry life is just that borootal homie :feelscomfy:
200.gif

Even my breath is subhuman. I swear I have mouthwash in my cabinet. It works for like 60 minutes, then bad breath.

I have to constantly eat mints and chew chewing gum to hide my subhuman breath.

"I got techniques drippin' out my butt cheeks" - Phife Dawg, "Oh My God"