Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Halloween decor is up. Candy corn is the incel of the candy world.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
No one likes candy corn, but natural human compassion and evolving social viewpoints want us to believe that there's someone out there for candy corn. "Gee, all my life it's been so fashionable to make fun of candy corn, but that's mean. We should be nice to candy corn. I'm not gonna eat it, but sure hope someone eats candy corn. I'm going to advocate for how it's totally reasonable to enjoy candy corn if that's what you like. I don't, but those who do should be unafraid to eat it."

If candy corn was to ever say "Yeah this isn't working, you people don't wanna eat me" then suddenly it becomes "Well no one's entitled to being eaten. You were nicer when you weren't complaining about how you weren't getting eaten. Why can't you be positive? Your lack of positivity is why no one wants to eat you."

Halloween? What's that?

Halloween? What's that?

d94e8d57172113.59cb78387f1bd.gif

I like candy corn

how tf do i remove the bats

I thought that shit was a bug crawling across my phone at first

woah there r bats on my screen....How does Master earn the money to be able to afford this shit :what:

Isthat candy that tastes like corn???

Isthat candy that tastes like corn???
It looks like corn kernels but it has a strange taste. If you eat too many you'd probably throw up :feelspuke:

1200px-Candy-Corn.jpg

They have a big bin of them at my local bulk food store, makes me sick just looking at them cause I can taste that crap in my mouth just by the sight of it.

Maybe this is how foids feel when they see an incel?

Last edited:
It looks like corn kernels but it has a strange taste. If you eat too many you'd probably throw up :feelspuke:

1200px-Candy-Corn.jpg

They have a big bin of them at my local bulk food store, makes me sick just looking at them cause I can taste that crap in my mouth just by the sight of it.

Maybe this is how foids feel when they see an incel?
Im not from america so i always tought it tastes good when i saw it in movies n shit lol