Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Hamas shows how to treat women in the right way

That video has been posted here at least 20 times.

She doesn't deserves it because she is a foid. To be honest, I don't whish bad things happen to foids. She deserves it because she is a zionist kike scum. She is in hellfire now.

She doesn't deserves it because she is a foid. To be honest, I don't whish bad things happen to foids. She deserves it because she is a zionist kike scum. She is in hellfire now.
Cope, she just stopped existing

Both are good reasons to celebrate her death.

Both are good reasons to celebrate her death.
I understand, some brocels really hate foids (maybe they have good reasons). I personally don't hate foids, but kikes, damn dude, I would kill every single kike if I could.

I understand, some brocels really hate foids (maybe they have good reasons). I personally don't hate foids, but kikes, damn dude, I would kill every single kike if I could.
Name one kike agenda that would of ever gotten popular support without foids