Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Hamza is an ugly shitskin that brought me to the blackpill (Heightmoggs me)

• Thread starter ShadowSunshine88
  • Start date
ShadowSunshine88

ShadowSunshine88

I wish you were here
★★★★
I'm just roaming around the hamza discord server and there's 14 years old kids that are over 6ft I can't deal with getting height mogged by middle schoolers

The heightpill is the hardest to swallow

He's a coping curry retard.

Just be 6'0+ bro! Just be muscular bro! Just have a horse penis bro! Just have a good face shape bro! Just have a superior jaw bro! You're just like this because [bullshit]. Up your personality bro!

Just be 6'0+ bro! Just be muscular bro! Just have a horse penis bro! Just have a good face shape bro! Just have a superior jaw bro! You're just like this because [bullshit]. Up your personality bro!
Without being sarcastic this is what I see everyday on this server. They claim to be redpilled but they're way more bluepilled than some think

I left his discord server because I can't handle being heightmogged and facemogged by people my age and them having friends and teen years while I rot alone in my room every day

I left his discord server because I can't handle being heightmogged and facemogged by people my age and them having friends and teen years while I rot alone in my room every day
We have the same experience then that's exactly what happens. Fuck everyone moggs me at this point

I'm just roaming around the hamza discord server and there's 14 years old kids that are over 6ft I can't deal with getting height mogged by middle schoolers

The heightpill is the hardest to swallow
Ok GrAY