Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel hands In pain from typing

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
fuck my life 8 hours of wageslavery, 3-4 hours of coding problems day after day, week after week, month after month is raping my hands. My hands are in pain suffering. I will have to cut my grind set temporarily fucking sucks. Especially since my IQ is low, I must compensate for it with sheer grinding. Fuck this world.

How can you be low IQ and code?
I am low IQ and I CAN'T FUCKING CODE JACK SHIT

Full stack? :feelsjuice:
used to be, now am fully backend. I focus on data processing and using one of the cloud services(AWS/gcp/azure).

any IQ below 130 is low IQ in 2023, the competition is too insane.

Holy fucking shit!!!!
I knew of dating standards being insane but that is just completely brutal.
How long before we rope?

What's the alternative for CS, meaning not as much competition but still earn the same amount of money?

Holy fucking shit!!!!
I knew of dating standards being insane but that is just completely brutal.
How long before we rope?
I don't know brother. This world is getting absurd. the competition keeps increasing in everything. Expenses keep rising. Nothing ever gets cheaper. What I know for sure, is I will never rope even if I hate it all. In worst case, I will die a hERo. I refuse to rope like a fucking cuck who is forgotten. I will have my name known if I have to die, one way or anothER.

I don't know brother. This world is getting absurd. the competition keeps increasing in everything. Expenses keep rising. Nothing ever gets cheaper. What I know for sure, is I will never rope even if I hate it all. In worst case, I will die a hERo. I refuse to rope like a fucking cuck who is forgotten. I will have my name known if I have to die, one way or anothER.
based heromaxxxER

What's the alternative for CS, meaning not as much competition but still earn the same amount of money?
anything that pays as good is just as competitive. Some finance jobs, big law jobs, medical jobs can pay just as well. But the grind is around the same and often need even more nepotism and connections there to succeed.

anything that pays as good is just as competitive. Some finance jobs, big law jobs, medical jobs can pay just as well. But the grind is around the same and often need even more nepotism and connections there to succeed.
Fucking brutal.

coding you dont need a high iq. average is good enough. its not hard especially if you start at a young enough age.

Last edited:
Bro what. 130 is nearly 2SD above the average how is that low lmfao
it is nowadays. 110,120 aren't enough to compete in this era. u will be lower class slave for all of eternity with sub 130

fuck my life 8 hours of wageslavery, 3-4 hours of coding problems day after day, week after week, month after month is raping my hands. My hands are in pain suffering. I will have to cut my grind set temporarily fucking sucks. Especially since my IQ is low, I must compensate for it with sheer grinding. Fuck this world.
I wish I have your problems. Fuck boomers' easy mode career.
used to be, now am fully backend. I focus on data processing and using one of the cloud services(AWS/gcp/azure).
Data processing what?

I wish I have your problems. Fuck boomers' easy mode career.

Data processing what?
csv forms often used to make graphs and visualizations