Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hapa V.s Asian men

Which is worse?

• Asian Men

Votes: 33 68.8%
  • Hapa Men

Votes: 15 31.3%

• Total voters
IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Which is worse for Inceldom? Asian men have stereotypes but Hapa men are mentally inept

well Asian men are Asian men but at least hapa's can JBHW (just be half white) in Asia.
so probably full rice bros.

well Asian men are Asian men but at least hapa's can JBHW (just be half white) in Asia.
True, Hiding in your Room did that

Hapa has a higher chance to have more attractive features as opposed to Asians which are pretty much guaranteed to have subpar features. Though there are really ugly hapas too.

Most “chad ethnics” have more white features than their ethnicity so the hapa is more likely to be considered attractive

If you aren't white, you're ethnic, all ethnics are equally screwed.

Hapas because they have the ER gene and have to live subconsciously with the fact that they are the product of self hating JBW noodle moms, at least 90 percent of them do.

Tough call. Hapas can slay in Asia, but they're also most likely mentally ill. Full Asians are subhuman everywhere but at least their upbringing tends to be good.

hapas have psychological damage from having mothers who hate them

Latinos/hispanics are basically hapas/biracial, a mixture of native americans and other mongoloid groups from asia mixed with Spaniards and other Europeans .
They seem to be one of the more attractive group of people.

Hapas can be attractive sometimes, pure asians no

Probably the hapa because they act/look more white.

I dunno bro hapas can be uglier than Asians

Latinos/hispanics are basically hapas/biracial, a mixture of native americans and other mongoloid groups from asia mixed with Spaniards and other Europeans .
They seem to be one of the more attractive group of people.
not really
they are all triracial, its just that some Latinos tend to gravitate towards a certain race

for example, Mexican Mestizos are triracial but mostly indigeneous(ie they are look more indigineous and have mostly indigeneous) while Dominicans are also triracial but appear mostly black(ie mostly black)

the only attractive latinos are typically ones with european features or mostly white ones(IIRC places like Argentina and Chile are mostly white appearing mestizos)

Do their mother's still hate them if they could pass for white?

i don't know, probably.
i doubt any hapa is as white as the mother desires him to be.
she will be very alert to the slightest of Asian features and detest him for it.

not really
they are all triracial, its just that some Latinos tend to gravitate towards a certain race

for example, Mexican Mestizos are triracial but mostly indigeneous(ie they are look more indigineous and have mostly indigeneous) while Dominicans are also triracial but appear mostly black(ie mostly black)

the only attractive latinos are typically ones with european features or mostly white ones(IIRC places like Argentina and Chile are mostly white appearing mestizos)
Only triracial ones are the one with african/negroid blood.

@Animecel2D
Numerous times I’ve been mogged to death by full asians, they mog me in IQ, they mog me in height, they mog me in kpopmaxxing, they mog me in everything. Except for being NT of course. I at least beat them in that regard.

Numerous times I’ve been mogged to death by full asians, they mog me in IQ, they mog me in height, they mog me in kpopmaxxing, they mog me in everything. Except for being NT of course. I at least beat them in that regard.
:chad::banhammer:

Depends. Some hapas look more asian than white.

Only triracial ones are the one with african/negroid blood.
All Mestizos, it's just that they have predominating ancestry, exp. Mexicans are still triracial(just that the black is low, like 1-10 percent)

If you aren't white, you're ethnic, all ethnics are equally screwed.

Na. Clearly untrue. In my experience, hapas mog even JBWs on average due to superior bone structure (I'd guess that's due to either diverse genes or possibly whites being able to choose the most symmetrically faced rice.. but I don't know). Of the ones I've known, 50% were models, the other 50% were chad-lite to slightly below average.

Last edited:
Hapas are born with genetically induced mental problems , makes us even more low inhib than most Asians

Why would you have mental problems.. what's the science behind that? Intuition would suggest genetic diversity = higher iq.
And asians are extremely inhibited. Everyone has lower inhibitions than they do. And it's better to have lower inhib.

ricecels are basically the most unattractive race alongside currys and hapas are mutts that mostly look no different from rice and only few of the hapas could cosplay the jbw game, therefore again only white and average or above have hope.

All Mestizos, it's just that they have predominating ancestry, exp. Mexicans are still triracial(just that the black is low, like 1-10 percent)
If you consider 1-10% is enough to be of a race, then probably 80%+ of white looking americans are biracial or triracial.

Hapas are taller and more masculine due to white genetics.

ricecels are basically the most unattractive race alongside currys

The data says blackcels come last. As in the dating app data from other threads.

hapas are mutts that mostly look no different from rice and only few of the hapas could cosplay the jbw game

Obviously we've seen different things. The ones I've seen look mostly white and waaay different to jasmine rice.. just less moon faced normally. The ones that do look just like rice may as well be rice.

therefore again only white and average or above have hope.

I'm no ethnic, too fkin pale and white if anything, but I'm not into national front malarky. You telling me this guy would be an incel? If you do, that's just a racism cope. The hapas I've seen look closer to this than full rice.

DS Daniel Matsunaga

Kike propaganda.

Possibly. Not seen anything to suggest the opposite though.

Last edited:
Possibly. Not seen anything to suggest the opposite though.
Most countries on earth have an average IQ of ~85. If your logic were correct, an average German with IQ 102 having a child with an average Indonesian of IQ 85 would result in a child of higher IQ than 2 Germans of IQ 102 reproducing. Obviously nonsense.

Another example are Ashkenazi Jews, which are the population with the highest IQ on earth but also one of the most inbred.

Most countries on earth have an average IQ of ~85. If your logic were correct, an average German with IQ 102 having a child with an average Indonesian of IQ 85 would result in a child of higher IQ than 2 Germans of IQ 102 reproducing. Obviously nonsense.

Another example are Ashkenazi Jews, which are the population with the highest IQ on earth but also one of the most inbred.

True. But by the same argument, why would that child have lower iq than two 85 IQ Indos reproducing/be mentally deficient as others were saying. That was more my point.

True. But by the same argument, why would that child have lower iq than two 85 IQ Indos reproducing/be mentally deficient as others were saying. That was more my point.
It's the upbringing that fucks hapas up the most. Imagine having a mother who hates men looking like you and wishes you were white, and a father who you at best cannot identify with and at worst is racist against Asians and looks down on you.