Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Happy [belated] birthday, old friend...

赤い太陽

赤い太陽

Recruit
★★★★
Perhaps I'm just talking to myself, and you'll never see this post at all. Maybe you're still alive, and you've found the strength to move on after you left this place. 2018 feels like a long time ago, and even Ied I'm surprised at how fast time flies. Regardless of what the calendar says, not a day goes by that you haven't crossed my mind.

It's hard to accept the truth, that one - in your own words - is "inherently unlovable because we are ugly." To be honest, I'm a slow learner, but even I have been forced to learn that lesson myself a few times as of late. You'd think being ghosted four times in six months would be a wake-up call, but I take refuge in the fact that as a human naimal, I'm an unwilling slave to my own instincts. I mean, we either cope or we rope, right? Even if that coping brings us closer to the rope; we're all on a slow march to death, after all...

Perhaps the temptation will fade as I march into my third decade, wondering how to further justify a meaningless existence. These days, I tell myself that I don't want others to endure their pain alone; that they can know that someone out there cares about them, which - let's face it - we didn't truly have that, did we? Well, apart from this forum of course, but if it was any consolation, you would probably still be alive. Assuming you did what you said you did. Maybe you didn't. Maybe you're watching the Terminator series that you loved so much, or finishing that water bottle castle that you started. Maybe you were eaten by worms in that coffin they buried you in a long time ago, safely tucked away from the pandemic and subsequent nonsensicals among the living. I've honestly given up guessing, and if you found the courage to end it al, then perhaps you'll come to forgive me.

As I said, I thought I could help people any way that I can, be it the homeless, the hungry, or the less fortunate. I've been looking for places to volunteer and give back; finding ways to give a damn as one no one gives a damn about. Giving visibility to others to make my own invisibility less painful. I tried to find an offline community, but we both know that doesn't exist anymore, especially when you'e a freak like were are. It's hard to stay motivated to do anything when you have nothing to look forward to. Yet despite that, I try anyway, because I still have one cope left that I can use as fuel for life: Perhaps I can stop someone for going over the edge, instead of pushing them over like I did six years ago. I could tell myself that I did that, then perhaps you might come to forgive me.

Happy belated birthday @Mickeyonacid. You will never be forgotten.

did he die or some shit rip man

You can check in suicide date in his profile

Damn bro. You knew him that well? Respect you coming back all these years to honor a brocel. :feelsbadman:

Salute Honor GIF by CBS

hes finally off of this shit earth .

Mickeyonacid

★★★★
I'm killing myself on 1/25/2019. Hold me to this. · From United States

Seems he probably did.....:feelsbadman::feelscry:

RIP

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtGPGGJ5deQ

Signature​

To any inceltears cucks trying to DM me about how I shouldn't kill myself and that it'll all get better, it won't. My life is ending on 1/25/2019 unless I magically ascend somehow. This is my decision, and nothing you say can convince me otherwise.
https://incels.me/threads/we-are-inherently-unlovable-because-we-are-ugly.72347/#post-1354525

I wasn't planning to get emotional tonight, but fuck... Sorry man.

did he die or some shit rip man
I suppose I should give the whole story for context:

We both joined this forum a day apart from each other, back in July in 2018 (we were colloquially known as Julycels back then). Our backgrounds were relatively the same; I was a loser who got beat up in middle school and rejected by women, and Mickey was bullied for his looks and bad acne. He seemed like a cool guy, with cool hobbies and interesting ideas. However, he was truly unhappy with himself, and that culminated with a suicide letter he posted here in September of that year.

I had reached out to him to try and level with him, but back then I was so steeped in the "manosphere" nonsense that I came across as condescending in our PM correspondence. Suffice to say, the conversation didn't end well; Mickey schooled me, and that was the end of it. Unbeknownst to me at the time, that was our last conversation. By December 29th, 2018, no one had heard from him again. Your guess is as good as mine whether or not he did what he said he did. I spent three years trying to find his obituary, or any proof that he was still alive. I found three potential candidates, but none of them matched his exact description. Believe me when I say that the pain of not knowing is the worst feeling of all.

On a positive note, he did say right before he vanished that he had made some friends in real life, and that he would probably give up this forum regardless to spend more time with them. With him gone, as well as many other friends I had made all those years ago, I saw no reason to hang around. I left, and then went back to school following the pandemic, but my loneliness in the college setting has been overwhelming, despite being an honour roll student.

I've since decided to volunteer with Red Cross, local food banks and get training in suicide prevention, holding out hope that I can stop another person from taking their own lives, as a penance for not being there for Mickey when he needed it. It's become an obsession more than anything else, but if he is alive, I would tell Mickey how sorry I am that I wasn't any real help to him. I guess Cowboy Bebop was right in the end: You're gonna carry that weight...

I suppose I should give the whole story for context:

We both joined this forum a day apart from each other, back in July in 2018 (we were colloquially known as Julycels back then). Our backgrounds were relatively the same; I was a loser who got beat up in middle school and rejected by women, and Mickey was bullied for his looks and bad acne. He seemed like a cool guy, with cool hobbies and interesting ideas. However, he was truly unhappy with himself, and that culminated with a suicide letter he posted here in September of that year.

I had reached out to him to try and level with him, but back then I was so steeped in the "manosphere" nonsense that I came across as condescending in our PM correspondence. Suffice to say, the conversation didn't end well; Mickey schooled me, and that was the end of it. Unbeknownst to me at the time, that was our last conversation. By December 29th, 2018, no one had heard from him again. Your guess is as good as mine whether or not he did what he said he did. I spent three years trying to find his obituary, or any proof that he was still alive. I found three potential candidates, but none of them matched his exact description. Believe me when I say that the pain of not knowing is the worst feeling of all.

On a positive note, he did say right before he vanished that he had made some friends in real life, and that he would probably give up this forum regardless to spend more time with them. With him gone, as well as many other friends I had made all those years ago, I saw no reason to hang around. I left, and then went back to school following the pandemic, but my loneliness in the college setting has been overwhelming, despite being an honour roll student.

I've since decided to volunteer with Red Cross, local food banks and get training in suicide prevention, holding out hope that I can stop another person from taking their own lives, as a penance for not being there for Mickey when he needed it. It's become an obsession more than anything else, but if he is alive, I would tell Mickey how sorry I am that I wasn't any real help to him. I guess Cowboy Bebop was right in the end: You're gonna carry that weight...
I seem to remember his obit being posted here or at least a go fund me to help with funeral expenses, unless I’m thinking of someone else

No offense but you sound like a sissy

Context ? Have you 2 been friends or something ?