Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Happy International Women's Day incels!

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I hope you use this day to think reflectively about the hardships women go through on a day-to-day basis. Today would be a good day to be aware of the millions of women in the developing world who are still deprived of an education, basic reproductive rights and personal autonomy by the societies they live in, along with women in the developed world who still have to face issues such catcalling, online misogyny, underrepresentation in numerous lucrative job fields and unequal pay within professions. Hopefully this awareness can spark a change in how you treat the women around you and spur you into whatever action you can take to help women with the issues that face them as a gender.

Last edited:
Thanks OP. please dont forget respect women and take showers.

Let's all switch our avatars to the women's power symbol for today.

I hate women

Gotta kneel for m'lady :soy:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Great thread, OP, I’ll be sure to fake help women today.

Such a powerful day today. I am proud.

Where is the man day. Esp un appricated men

It's over for cuckworshipfoidcels

Ahh yes. The day foids managed to finish the tutorial.

The future is female.

@Ritalincel

For the sake of foids I’ll use extra soap this morning

They haven't done anything worthy of giving them a day dedicated to them. Women brought us into our shitty lives, women rejected us, women refuse to do jobs which actively help society. If anyone deserves to be celebrated, it's men.

Fuck I respected women SO FUCKING HARD today. I did a sex on 8 of them after they saw my personality.