Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Happy International Women's day

That was today?

Oh yeah, I saw some cucked police officers handing out roses to female drivers.

Women’s History Month, International Women’s Day... it’s too much.

oh hi guys ahem female here (teehee)

so like i was saying im totally excited for this day, like we girls are soo so empowering,

oh my god teeheee such a great day, im going to go put on some makeup and go fuck chads to celebrate heheheh

A toast to all females out there!

1518647962443.jpg

Tehehehe <333

Here's to this great holiday.

RareArcticGermanshorthairedpointer-size_restricted.gif

Is that why women reacted especially irritated by my existence today?

lol, jk, they reacted the same as usual.

I good day for hate.

bBMOfhc.jpg

This, along with Valentine's Day, are the days I hate the most.

At least today isn't as popular as V Day

That is a good point, actually. I'm thankful that's not as well recognised. Honestly I think only feminists and cucks bother to celebrate it.

Anime sword? Try beheading someone with a kitchen knife then.
It doesn't look like a conventional weapon. I would expect a katana or an axe.

It was the standard weapon for an executioner when such things were done.
"Such things" are still done in a lot of muslim countries and everywhere they use swords, not axes.

"Such things" are still done in a lot of muslim countries and everywhere they use swords, not axes.
Lol. He is right tho,it was done with an axe due to how weight distribution works,executioners were meant to cleave the head in one precise strike. The sword is not good for this unless you are like strong as ox.

Cultural difference maybe?

Lol. He is right tho,it was done with an axe due to how weight distribution works,executioners were meant to cleave the head in one precise strike. The sword is not good for this unless you are like strong as ox.
Swords make a cleaner cut, thats why they are still used.

Swords make a cleaner cut, thats why they are still used.
A sword is used by Muslims cause they are low IQ to understand distribution of force or they just dont care.
Ever heard of someone chopping wood with sword? Me neither.

A sword is used by Muslims cause they are low IQ to understand distribution of force or they just dont care.
Ever heard of someone chopping wood with sword? Me neither.
Cutting a head doesnt require a huge amount of force. I've cut throats of pigs and cows, and even a butcher knife cuts through like butter.

Cutting a head doesntand require a huge amount of force. I've cut throats of pigs and cows, and even with a butcher knife cuts through like butter.
Have you tried chopping their heads off in one blow though?

Have you tried chopping their heads off in one blow though?
No as it's straight up impossible with a butcher knife. The knife is not wide enough.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Check this. He didn't even apply a lot of force.