Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "International Women's Day" (my bizarre experience)

• Thread starter sinclair_silence
  • Start date
sinclair_silence

sinclair_silence

Mogged by Flies
★★★
In honor (or rather dishonor) of this day, I thought I would share a funny and also strange story that happened to me on this same day (March 8) last year. It was in the afternoon, about 2:30, and I was walking to a class at uni. As I was walking down the path I was going behind a girl walking the same direction. At a certain point, she increased her pace and jogged a little ahead—once she had increased the distance between us substantially, she started walking again. Great… guess I looked so threatening with my dorky blue rain jacket and skinny twig arms.

Eventually the path forked, and I turned away while she kept going straight. However, I could still see her as I walked along. I quickly noticed she was coming up on another guy—as soon as she had caught up to him, she broke into a run again until she was a "safe distance" ahead. As I kept walking, I noticed her coming up on yet another guy, and this time I was curious to see what would happen. I was already at the building of my destination, but I stopped just outside to watch—sure enough (just like with the last guy), as soon as she caught up to this one, she broke into a run again! And this time she kept running until she was out of sight and I then I went in to my class, puzzled and annoyed by the whole experience.

If that girl legitimately thought that she was in danger of being sexually assaulted in broad daylight with a campus full of bystanders, then I really don't know what to say. How deluded do you have to be to think such nonsense? No one in that situation was even going to touch her. No Becky, you're not the center of the universe. We don't care about you, we all have places to go. If anything, they were probably annoyed and weirded-out (as I was) with how stupidly she was behaving. One year later, I have still not forgotten this…

In honor (or rather dishonor) of this day, I thought I would share a funny and also strange story that happened to me on this same day (March 8) last year. It was in the afternoon, about 2:30, and I was walking to a class at uni. As I was walking down the path I was going behind a girl walking the same direction. At a certain point, she increased her pace and jogged a little ahead—once she had increased the distance between us substantially, she started walking again. Great… guess I looked so threatening with my dorky blue rain jacket and skinny twig arms.

Eventually the path forked, and I turned away while she kept going straight. However, I could still see her as I walked along. I quickly noticed she was coming up on another guy—as soon as she had caught up to him, she broke into a run again until she was a "safe distance" ahead. As I kept walking, I noticed her coming up on yet another guy, and this time I was curious to see what would happen. I was already at the building of my destination, but I stopped just outside to watch—sure enough (just like with the last guy), as soon as she caught up to this one, she broke into a run again! And this time she kept running until she was out of sight and I then I went in to my class, puzzled and annoyed by the whole experience.

If that girl legitimately thought that she was in danger of being sexually assaulted in broad daylight with a campus full of bystanders, then I really don't know what to say. How deluded do you have to be to think such nonsense? No one in that situation was even going to touch her. No Becky, you're not the center of the universe. We don't care about you, we all have places to go. If anything, they were probably annoyed and weirded-out (as I was) with how stupidly she was behaving. One year later, I have still not forgotten this…
you have started running towards her and if she asked just say you were late for class or something

you have started running towards her and if she asked just say you were late for class or something
eh, no use in validating her delusions. plus if i had wasted time doing that, then i would have actually been late for class lol

Wtf WikiHow? I tried it and got arrested >:( : r/memes

Who would celebrated international foids day anyways?

No one celebrated that

Men are sexist pigs - :foidSoy:

Yet one doesn't need to bet on the fact she was on tinder the same day.