Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Happy Saint Inceltines Day! Here are some reminders to the lurkers:

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
-Most incels don't have "bad personalities."
-Not all incels hate women.
-Some incels might be incels because some of us (including myself) are autistic and/or have mental issues, but using your "one autistic friend in a relationship" is not an excuse, because autism is a spectrum.
-Not all incels are fat, deformed, sweaty, have bad fashion, etc. A lot of us are normal looking, and we're only incels because we aren't particularly good looking. You probably pass by one of us or even talk to us on a daily basis.
-A sizeable portion of young men are starting to consider themselves incels because they aren't the top 5% of men in regards to physical attractiveness (who are the only demographic of men who are subjected to constant female attention).
-Not all incels are indoor rats. I spend at least half of my day not on the internet and walking around town when I'm not at school.
-Not all incels are NEETs or want to be NEETs.
-Despite being around ~3% of the WESTERN population, SELF-ADMITTED incels have committed approximately 0% of all confirmed rapes.
-Pretty much 98.9% of the incel population does not condone violence.
-Literally, like none of us, are pedophiles.

If you think incels are the problem, we're not, it's just you. It's your problem that you're mad about us being dissidents towards this social gynocracy. :feelsYall:

Last edited:
Incels are the product of a dying society.

Incels are the product of a dying society.
I think this too. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if any Greco-Roman societies in the past had some variant of incels shortly before their respective empires collapsed.

Not all incels hate women but I sure do

I think this too. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if any Greco-Roman societies in the past had some variant of incels shortly before their respective empires collapsed.
There were rebel peasant insurgents called Bagaudae who allied with the barbarian invaders against the Roman Empire during its latter stages. Not incels, but similarly disenfranchised, over taxed individuals who were fed up and rebelled.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagaudae

it falls on death ears

-Most incels don't have "bad personalities."
-Not all incels hate women.
-Some incels might be incels because some of us (including myself) are autistic and/or have mental issues, but using your "one autistic friend in a relationship" is not an excuse, because autism is a spectrum.
-Not all incels are fat, deformed, sweaty, have bad fashion, etc. A lot of us are normal looking, and we're only incels because we aren't particularly good looking. You probably pass by one of us or even talk to us on a daily basis.
-A sizeable portion of young men are starting to consider themselves incels because they aren't the top 5% of men in regards to physical attractiveness (who are the only demographic of men who are subjected to constant female attention).
-Not all incels are indoor rats. I spend at least half of my day not on the internet and walking around town when I'm not at school.
-Not all incels are NEETs or want to be NEETs.
-Despite being around ~3% of the WESTERN population, SELF-ADMITTED incels have committed approximately 0% of all confirmed rapes.
-Pretty much 98.9% of the incel population does not condone violence.
-Literally, like none of us, are pedophiles.

If you think incels aren't the problem, we're not, it's just you. It's your problem that you're mad about us being dissidents towards this social gynocracy. :feelsYall:
Everyone already knows this. Threads explaining this are wasted on these cucks @Gymcelled @ReturnOfSaddam