Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Hard core simp/white knight tried his luck hard today at the gym

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
So I was doing bench presses and at some point I got up to look for another disk to put. When I return, I see a towel on the bench and a female in her 50s there. I ask here who's is the towel and she said her daughter, a female in her 30's wanted to do bench press. I tell her I'm still using the bench and she apologises and takes the towel from it and puts it on the other bench that was empty. She told her daughter the same thing and that was it. Or at least I thought. Well, le mighty white knight shows up and asks what's wrong. We all say nothing awkwardly (because you don't expect this to happen, especially when the conversation went very civilised and lasted less than 10 seconds) and he says we could've all used the bench. I start to cringe at that point but the old female says they found an empty bench and it's all okay. Eventually he leaves but I catch him looking at me a few times. One hour later, I was doing triceps exercises and the females were doing decline crunches and all of the sudden he comes and very awkwardly asks if he can tell something to the younger female. He tells her that she looks just like some American movie actor. I don't know who, I didn't catch that part. He told her she looks just like that actor with make-up (she had no make-up because, well, we were in the gym). A subtle way to tell her she is actually more beautiful than her. She smiles and thanks him for the compliment. Then he asks if he can help them with anything and they say no, they were finishing anyway. They leave and that was it. After that I was looking at him and saw a dead look on his face all the time until I left (I left before him).

Even though he is a pathetic human being I kind of felt bad for him. He was also in his 30s, overweight, but looked a bit muscular. He simped for a post wall woman, who was skinny fat and 5'5 and looked like 40, when she was in her 30s. I really don't understand why men humiliate themselves so much, especially when there are women way better looking in the gym than her.

Why are you even in the gym in the first place ive given up on that because there's no point no one ever appreciated my gains.

But anyways pathetic weak beta simps like that should be genocided.

Later that night that bitch would laugh at that simp while she got her hymen demolished by chad

Should have smacked her ass to assert dominance

Why are you even in the gym in the first place ive given up on that because there's no point no one ever appreciated my gains.

But anyways pathetic weak beta simps like that should be genocided.

Later that night that bitch would laugh at that simp while she got her hymen demolished by chad
her hymen was destroyed many decades ago ...

Simps will never learn, they are hardcoded idiots.