Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] The final blackpill: fatalism

I used to do meditations and affirmations to exercise my free will but it didn't help.

I disagree, free will does exist. Fatalism to me is one of the most retarded concepts ever because why not just kill yourself now if you truly believe that?

It really just sounds like a theory so that nobody has to feel accountable for their own actions or failures. You were clearly using your free will with every letter you typed out for this post, unless you're going to tell me some "force" was "making you" type out every specific letter.

I hope you aren't conflating "free will" and "options".

Everybody has free will, but everybody doesn't have the same options to enact free will.

If I truly believed there was no free will then I wouldn't wealthmaxx at all, any action period would be pointless, me replying to you right now would be pointless, you using that @ symbol to summon me to the thread to get my opinion was also pointless, you creating this thread was pointless, everything is a complete waste of time because it was inevitable and we should all just kill ourselves now, that's the end result of fatalism.

Fatalism is really just the ULTIMATE LDAR NEET PHILOSOPHY

I'm surprised you of all people are posting this.
@IncelKing even your daddy disagrees with you :feelskek:. BlkPillPres, you need to control your son!

What do you mean?

Remember you aren't the one "trying", you aren't the one "making choices", you aren't the one "performing actions". You have no say in the matter, it was always going to happen, all those words you just used are illusions.

Are you seeing how convoluted this all becomes. You can't have it both ways. If this is your philosophy then stop speaking about things in terms of free will and AUTONOMY, because based on fatalism, you don't have any autonomy. You are pretty much just a robot on autopilot.

It makes no sense to speak about things in terms of personal choice at that point, because personal choice doesn't REALLY exist. It was a predetermined set of events and you had no choice whether or not you were going to do it anyways, it was always going to happen.

Your words don't really match your beliefs. Those words no longer have any meaning under the philosophy of Fatalism.

What does it even mean to "try" when "inaction" has the same root and end result as "action"?

What is an "action" when everything you do is pre-determined and not your "choice"?

What is "choice" when your thoughts themselves are pre-determined?

And on and on it goes.

You see you have to deal with the problem of "infinite regression" because there is no "foundation" for the simple philosophical statement of "I am". There is no "I" in your universe, you essentially don't even exist if we keep going down the line of all the things that "make you YOU" that are completely outside of your control and are pre-determined.

Right now I have the illusion of choice, to choose between wealthmaxxing and giving up/rotting. I can “choose” to wealthmaxx, but was it me who made that choice, or was that choice determined by something external to me which I had no control of?

Think about it.

If I choose to wealthmaxx it’s because my “want” for money is greater than my “want” for free time and not having to work.

But I didn’t choose to want one thing more than another, you can choose your actions but you can’t choose the “wants” which influence you to perform those actions in the first place.

Choices (which you have control of) are made on a conscious level but those choices are made based on your wants which exist on a subconscious level (something you have NO control of)

So if you think about it in that sense, I may have control over what I choose, but I have no control of the factors which made me choose what I chose, so therefore the choice itself is out of my control.

Last edited:
It's really just the ultimate tool for someones ego.

I FAIL - "It's not my fault, I was DESTINED to fail, it was just outside of my control :cryfeels:" (ego nursing)

I SUCCEED - "I'm pretty amazing, I was DESTINED to be successful, chosen by the universe :feelzez:" (ego stroking)
Omg, you have no idea how much I used to think like this. I can imagine myself talking exactly like this if I ever became successful. Constantly calling myself a "chosen one".