Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Hard To Swallow Edition] The Forum Is Filled With Larps, Trolls, Etc Because As A Collective We Fostered A Low Standard "Forum Culture"

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
The quality of what we accept on this site is so low, that we've MADE IT the perfect grounds for trolling, baiting, larping, etc

WE CAN'T KEEP BLAMING INCEL TEARS USERS OR NORMIES FOR CREATING ACCOUNTS TO TROLL US, WHEN WE FOSTERED THE CULTURE THAT ALLOWS THEM TO TROLL

ITS OUR FAULT

If someone wanted to larp on a Neo Nazi or Aryan Brotherhood website:
They'd have to have key knowledge to pass for a genuine racist
They'd have to sound passionate about "preserving the race" and couldn't make pointless one line threads
They'd have to try and be convincing, they'd have to put effort into their larp
They'd have to be careful about what they say and not slip up and say things that would arouse suspicion (they'd have to adapt to the culture of that forum)
Etc

Its impossible to troll on these kinds of forums, you can only larp and blend it, because if you make it too obvious, you'll get banned immediately, there's a lot of "self policing" and the users will likely report you, because they take their "space" seriously

But on this Incel forum, nothing even close to that is required, this forum has fostered a culture of low standards, to the point where anybody can pass for an incel and larp with ease, because the bare minimum for a "quality" post is "We have these traits am I right?" or some meme

This is why I'm sure at least 30% of the users we interact with and are active (especially the new greycels coming in), are just larps and trolls

The mods unknowingly set this up to happen because they did not at the forums advent, try to enforce a culture that revolves around criteria, as you would find in most any other forum, because without criteria, anyone can pass for one of you

That just goes on to make the "experience" you have on the forum to become increasingly an un-enjoyable one, because the interactions begin to feel fake and pointless, its like logging in everyday just to be trolled by the people you hate

Here's the sad truth though, even if a proper site culture was enforced, a lot of what the larps and trolls are doing, they could probably get away with it as they do now, BUT, HAD A PROPER CULTURE BEEN FOSTERED, LARPS/TROLLS/ETC WOULD LIKELY NEVER THINK THEY COULD GET AWAY WITH IT AND NEVER WOULD HAVE CREATED ACCOUNTS IN THE FIRST PLACE

So by not doing something, a problem that would have been minimal or likely never existed, now exists, and its only going to get worse

Some other mass shooting is going to happen again, and we'll have another influx of users, and pretty much all will be larps and trolls, and they will be indistinguishable from the actual members because the culture is so dumbed down acting like an actual member is easy because they come off as trolls/larps too

When you foster a culture with no clear criteria that separates a "real user" from a "fake user", then its easy for "fake users" to appear real, because they don't even have to put in any effort to hide or blend in

I could probably create an alt and troll here if I wanted to and nobody would notice it was a troll account, just dumb down my way of speaking, make borderline bait threads (WHICH NEVER GET WARNINGS), and post one liners, maybe start spamming some images themed around my avatar in my posts (@Zesto started that shit JFL)

A fucking 10 year old could log into this forum and post some simple story about some girl taking his juice box and giving it to a cuter guy in class and nobody would call that shit out as "weird" for a post, you'd just get "Ha didn't read" or someone actually going along with it and acting like its a legitimate incel issue

Shit just gets annoying over time

Last edited:
And your idea to stop this is?

And your idea to stop this is?

The sad part is, I don't think there's anything you can do, ITS TOO LATE, the flood gates are open and there's no closing it back

Its like what happened to r9k when it came to trapfags and trolling, once you don't police something and it becomes the dominant culture, that's it, its the dominant culture now, you can't get rid of it, its just going to keep becoming more of what it is (get worse)

The quality of what we accept on this site is so low, that we've MADE IT the perfect grounds for trolling, baiting, larping, etc

WE CAN'T KEEP BLAMING INCEL TEARS USERS OR NORMIES FOR CREATING ACCOUNTS TO TROLL US, WHEN WE FOSTERED THE CULTURE THAT ALLOWS THEM TO TROLL

ITS OUR FAULT

They'd have to sound passionate about "preserving the race" and couldn't make pointless one line threads
They'd have to be careful about what they say and not slip up and say things that would arouse suspicion (they'd have to adapt to the culture of that forum)
Etc

Its impossible to troll on these kinds of forums, you can only larp and blend it, because if you make it too obvious, you'll get banned immediately, there's a lot of "self policing" and the users will likely report you, because they take their "space" seriously

But on this Incel forum, nothing even close is required, this forum has fostered a culture of low standards, to the point where anybody can pass for an incel and larp with ease, because the bare minimum for a quality post is "We have these traits am I right?" or some meme

This is why I'm sure at least 30% of the users we interact with and are active (especially the new greycels coming in), are just larps and trolls

The mods unknowingly set this up to happen because they did not at the forums advent, try to enforce a culture that revolves around criteria, as you would find in most any other forum, because without criteria, anyone can pass for one of you

That just goes on to make the "experience" you have on the forum to become increasingly an un-enjoyable one, because the interactions begin to feel fake and pointless, its like logging in everyday just to be trolled by the people you hate

Here's the sad truth though, even if a proper site culture was enforced, a lot of what the larps and trolls are doing, they could probably get away with it as they do now, BUT, HAD A PROPER CULTURE BEEN FOSTERED, LARPS/TROLLS/ETC WOULD LIKELY NEVER THINK THEY COULD GET AWAY WITH IT AND NEVER WOULD HAVE CREATED ACCOUNTS IN THE FIRST PLACE

So by not doing something, a problem that would have been minimal or likely never existed, now exists, and its only going to get worse

Some other mass shooting is going to happen again, and we'll have another influx of users, and pretty much all will be larps and trolls, and they will be indistinguishable from the actual members because the culture is so dumbed down acting like an actual member is easy because they come off as trolls/larps too

When you foster a culture with no clear criteria that separates a "real user" from a "fake user", then its easy for "fake users" to appear real, because they don't even have to put in any effort to hide or blend in

I could probably create an alt and troll here if I wanted to and nobody would notice it was a troll account, just dumb down my way of speaking, make borderline bait threads (WHICH NEVER GET WARNINGS), and post one liners, maybe start spamming some images themed around my avatar in my posts (@Zesto started that shit JFL)

A fucking 10 year old could log into this forum and post some simple story about some girl taking his juice box and giving it to a cuter guy in class and nobody would call that shit out as "weird" for a post, you'd just get "Ha didn't read" or someone actually going along with it and acting like its a legitimate incel issue

LMAO didn't read

Actually based tho (except for the graycel hate)

Just ban all greycels

Reddit ruins everything it touches and this board is no exception.

How you gonna stop it when even some of the most basedcels still get kicked from this forum. You can go extra hard on the larp’s but it’s mostly the truecels that get the ban hammer.

Most of the larp’s cave and admit to being sex havers anyway

ITS OUR FAULT

Etc

But on this Incel forum, nothing even close to that is required, this forum has fostered a culture of low standards, to the point where anybody can pass for an incel and larp with ease, because the bare minimum for a "quality" post is "We have these traits am I right?" or some meme

How's the trading going? I lost money because I tried to short the market after the fed starting buying up bonds, assets and pumped a big stimulus.

Hmmm

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

Hmmm

View attachment 232902

Apes are fine with racism. Do you think they allow chimps or monkeys to come into their tribe? Fuck no. Only apes allowed.

If you wanna larp as an ape then start acting like one. Apes would be and are racist beyond belief.

You are right, and the worst thing is that the current situation could be reverted if the those 2 rules were applied to the book
  • Behavior: No trolling, baiting, white-knighting, mass PMing, posting misinformation, platitudes, or arbitrary necroposting (i.e., don't post in inactive threads (older than ~1 month) unless you have a good reason to. Plain agreement, mere quoting, and meaningless one-liners don't qualify as a good reason).
  • Content: No low effort, spam, advertisement, all-caps, or selfies. Threads posted to the main forum (Inceldom Discussion) must relate to involuntary celibacy or the blackpill. Low effort is tolerated in the Offtopic subforum as long as it doesn't become spam.

Even worse things is, I am not in the position to speak about this since I did low efforts threads, necroposted with quotes and trolling(mostly on Offtopic, though).

For example, replying single words, react images, quoting without elaborating, things like that are clearly low effort posts.

How's the trading going? I lost money because I tried to short the market after the fed starting buying up bonds, assets and pumped a big stimulus.
You're trading?

Anyone who trolls a forum of virgins isn’t the worse of our problems tbh. They’re stepping into our universe and even if they do troll they’ve got to pass a line in which it can almost be determined that it’s legit. End of the day we’re winning, they are stepping foot in our territory, they made their essay thing to get in this forum and play our game. Even if they make retarded posts repeatedly most of us oldercels will pick up on it.

You are right, and the worst thing is that the current situation could be reverted if the those 2 rules were applied to the book

Even worse things is, I am not in the position to speak about this since I did low efforts threads, necroposted with quotes and trolling(mostly on Offtopic, though).
Truth be told, I've reported users who do these things and nothing happens, so I stopped. If the mods don't care then we as users shouldn't care either.

I almost see this site as a sample of males from the real world. The % of real incels here is probably about the same as the % of real incels we see irl. Not only are there trolls/infiltrators with nothing better to do but "go undercover" on a "dangerous pedophile terrost" website, but there are also chads and normie tier men who are blackpilled and enjoy this site because it's one of the few places on the internet where they can be based and talk to based people without being mobbed up on by soyfags or banned. There are a lot of sex havers that legitimately find our culture to be badass and larp as incels here just because we are more interesting than everyone else on the internet. There are even stacies who make accounts and larp as incels here, not to "go undercover" but to talk to men who aren't Low T submissive cucks. Obviously they won't fuck us, but they actually like our "personalities...

Incels are basically the most badass counterculture in history and non incels want to be a part of it.

they know
Truthfully I'm not above it either, sometimes I have nothing to say if someone else already made a post of what I'm about to say, I just quote them then be on my way.

There's times I spam pics to reflect my reactions, so I surely have no foot to stand on either TBH.

This happens to every single forum over time.

There are posts that clearly demonstrate that the user is a fakecel or is not taking blackpill ideas seriously. There are certainly some criteria for belonging in an incel community, and people that clearly don't fit the most basic and widely-accepted criteria should be banned.

I totally agree that there should be heavier action against obvious bait and low-effort posting that doesn't have much to do with incels or the blackpill. These just clog up the forum. The main issue is that the forum isn't explicitly for serious talk only. The best solution I could see would be to have a section for serious discussion (no meming or shitposting allowed), which would allow low-effort posts to be banned. That way at least real discussion of blackpill topics won't get clogged up.

As for areas where incels just casually talk about incel stuff, it's impossible to manage those as the line between real incels and normie fakecels is nonexistent.

Last edited:
For example, replying single words, react images, quoting without elaborating, things like that are clearly low effort posts.

Ironically 4chan doesn't even allow posts like that anymore, if your post is too short or is similar to another, it will be treated as spam and you'll get an error message
This happens to every single forum over time.

Nope, only to the forums that allow it to happen, I'm pretty sure if I go to a vegan forum right now there isn't a bunch of trolling and low effort posting going around, everyone is passionate about the forum topic and tries to make well thought out responses (which doesn't ncessarily mean a lot of words)

The difference between an aryan brotherhood forum, vegan forum, etc forum and our incel forum IS THAT THEY TAKE THE FORUM TOPIC SERIOUSLY WHEREAS WE DON'T

Last edited:
Ironically 4chan doesn't even allow posts like that anymore, if your post is too short or is similar to another, it will be treated as spam and you'll get an error message
As it should be here.

True, but I do enjoy a lot of the funny content in OffTopic. A lot of users here are funny asf and I can't imagine the forum would be the same without the community culture

TBH I haven't started it, I have a demo account, but right now I'm doing some experimentation with EA's (expert advisors), I'm going to backtest them against historical data and then use the best performing one on my demo account, if it performs well, the month after I'll use a paid account, start low, like 100 US and go from there

I want to focus on algorithmic trading rather than making manual trades, because that way its more "passive" and actually more dependable
End of the day we’re winning

Come on dude, stop coping, you know this isn't true

Were losing right now, all we have is a place of refuge, and letting people in to troll us is not a "win"

If this was a "white power" forum and I was a racist using said forum, I've never have to worry about being trolled, trolls get quelled very quickly on such forums because of the culture and because they take their world view seriously, we don't so we have to deal with nonsense daily

Its funny that we expect society to take our plight seriously when clearly based on the culture we've developed on this forum, we ourselves don't take it seriously
True, but I do enjoy a lot of the funny content in OffTopic. A lot of users here are funny asf and I can't imagine the forum would be the same without the community culture

Humor and effort aren't mutually exclusive

Last edited:
There are no new Blackpool's being posted it's just all the old shit , at least people should bring some more new observations and ideas. Rather it's always what has been discussed so many times , we have to build on that base and see how a blackpilled world view makes you understand soyciety and foids

It seems as though the coronalockdowns have brought an influx of bored normies who think it's funny to LARP here.

I almost see this site as a sample of males from the real world. The % of real incels here is probably about the same as the % of real incels we see irl. Not only are there trolls/infiltrators with nothing better to do but "go undercover" on a "dangerous pedophile terrost" website, but there are also chads and normie tier men who are blackpilled and enjoy this site because it's one of the few places on the internet where they can be based and talk to based people without being mobbed up on by soyfags or banned. There are a lot of sex havers that legitimately find our culture to be badass and larp as incels here just because we are more interesting than everyone else on the internet. There are even stacies who make accounts and larp as incels here, not to "go undercover" but to talk to men who aren't Low T submissive cucks. Obviously they won't fuck us, but they actually like our "personalities...

Incels are basically the most badass counterculture in history and non incels want to be a part of it.
Right on the (((nose))). Remember when 4chan culture became popular? Suddenly being a "loser" became cool. :feelsrope:

What are some threads that are like this? I’m not super active admittedly but the only frequent poster of bluepill stuff that I can name off the top of my head is Xor

Unf
Right on the (((nose))). Remember when 4chan culture became popular? Suddenly being a "loser" became cool. :feelsrope:
Unfortunately... without surgerymaxxing... incels themselves will never be seen as cool, just incel culture. In a year, a bunch of chads and stacies will be calling themselves incels and using our words like they're wiht us or something. Then they will mix it with bluepill and cuck culture and it will lose all meaning. It will turn into chads and "nerdy girls" larping as if their lives suck.

Rules:

Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is not currently incel, but agrees to respect the views portrayed on the forum. The user should be indistinguishable from other incel members, mentioning they aren't incel is an instant ban.

Meanwhile some people get banned for sarcastic cherrypicks :feelsseriously:

Unf

Unfortunately... without surgerymaxxing... incels themselves will never be seen as cool, just incel culture. In a year, a bunch of chads and stacies will be calling themselves incels and using our words like they're wiht us or something. Then they will mix it with bluepill and cuck culture and it will lose all meaning. It will turn into chads and "nerdy girls" larping as if their lives suck.
God I hate it when women appropriate a male-only culture (videogames for example). It actually makes me angry that the same hypocrites who would shit on ugly men back in the 90's are now the same people who whore on Twitch... Just fuck off already.

It will turn into chads and "nerdy girls" larping as if their lives suck.

If you look from the perspective of an indian janitor or some looser from the 3rd world country(like me) > 50% of the forum are already larpers. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: