Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] The "White Pill" (New Age Escapism) Is A Self Neutering Favor To Women (MEN ROMANTICIZING RETREAT)

I agree tbh, toxic females behave like the world is spinning around them.

Most of the men who go MGTOW were men who women didn't want to begin with, I'm sure women have lost out on a few Chad's that go MGTOW, but for the most part, men going MGTOW are doing women a favor and helping them filter all of the unwanted, while boasting about it
Agreed.

MGTOW is abdication.

Society already neutered your INITIAL POTENTIAL as a man by denying you knowledge of the black pill (harsh truths) in your youth and filling you up with false hope and lies, setting you up for failure

I tend to agree, but it's hard to be sure.

What would be different for a blackpilled ugly teenager ? He would still crave sex and relationship. I guess he could buy hookers once he earns money, but it's not easy everywhere in the world.

Isn't the Blackpill just too hard to swallow for a kid ?

Last edited:
Low SMV men are content with the simping. Their dopamine release is conditioned to that. It's incredibly hard for them not to simp when an average foid is in their environment.

It takes a long time from being a blue pilled simp to enter the introspective (if at all they do) journey, analyze why he isn't getting any pussy, and come to derive society's working rules (black pill).

It doesn't matter what we do its still over

well, if enough men withdraw from contributing to society, eventually it will collapse, though that doesn't mean you have to live in the woods or whatever
It wont work because being a complete cuck is probably genetic. Too many simps get to walk around in 2019.

There will always be some drooling bluepilled cuck who wants to be CaptainSaveAHoe
Whitepill
occult pill
:soy:
I've never seen the point of MGTOW... They say if you're going your own way then why shout & cry about it thereby neutralising the whole point of MGTOW in the first place. If MGTOW represented a complete economic blockade which is viably forseeably being put into practice then the establishment would hate them more so than they hate us.
Except that there's still cucks who make decent money throwing it away at 3/10 landwhales

Last edited:
I always interpreted it as enjoying other aspects of life despite being blackpilled or incel.

That implies that being a black piller doesn't involved enjoying other aspects of life, I've never seen it as something that you just torture yourself with and get nothing out of it
Reading for entertainment is not part of any pill and every single one of the world's greatest minds used to avid readers.

Yes, but its all you have for entertainment when living in a remote log cabin with no one around, that's my point, you don't have anything else, you can do some cross word puzzles or something I guess lol

whitepillers on suicide watch.

@Lester your low IQ, reflected in your white-pill BS cope threads, just got exposed by this astronomically high IQ thread. If i were you, i would have roped by now.

having a high IQ is the only redeeming quality of an ugly, broke and low status male, but imagine being low IQ as well on top of that lol.

You are a fucking genetic garbage dude, whenever i think of how pathetic my life is and consequently have suicidal thoughts, i just remember that at least im not YOU, that reassurance gives me reason to continue living.

KYS

Last edited:
Every incel should take the CHAOSPILL. First off, do not contribute to society in any way. Part of the bluepill agenda is to deceive undesirable men to being a slave to the system, by making pussy into metaphorical carrot on a stick. Try and avoid tax, don't vote, etc. Don't fund the people who hate you. The second tenant of the CHAOSPILL is (unsuprisingly) causing chaos. For a group of people or one lone wolf it wouldn't be hard to cut the internet or power off for a large area if you had the knowledge and starting fires would be pretty easy as well. Sabotage business and the government, going ER won't achieve anything.
If enough people stop supporting the system, it will starve. The destruction will only be multiplied if only a small handful of intelligent and motivated people sabotage our societies life support systems. Think about what would happen if the power was off for only a day or two in a large city, the government would struggle to cope. If this goes on long enough then the system will collapse.

Every incel should take the CHAOSPILL. First off, do not contribute to society in any way. Part of the bluepill agenda is to deceive undesirable men to being a slave to the system, by making pussy into metaphorical carrot on a stick. Try and avoid tax, don't vote, etc. Don't fund the people who hate you. The second tenant of the CHAOSPILL is (unsuprisingly) causing chaos. For a group of people or one lone wolf it wouldn't be hard to cut the internet or power off for a large area if you had the knowledge and starting fires would be pretty easy as well. Sabotage business and the government, going ER won't achieve anything.
If enough people stop supporting the system, it will starve. The destruction will only be multiplied if only a small handful of intelligent and motivated people sabotage our societies life support systems. Think about what would happen if the power was off for only a day or two in a large city, the government would struggle to cope. If this goes on long enough then the system will collapse.
This.

men going MGTOW are doing women a favor and helping them filter all of the unwanted, while boasting about it.
One of the highest IQ quotes I've ever seen.

Here's a piece of valuable info. Engineering a virus is not that hard. They have genetic engineering test kits that you can use in your home (you couldn't make a deadly virus with it but I'm just pointing our the level of simplicity). Take an already deadly virus and modify it a bit and you could kill millions of people. It will eventually be cured though, as it's only a modified version of an existing virus so finding the cure would be relatively easy, but by then damage will already be done.
If there was a virus with no symptoms, very deadly and very infectious a lot of people would die

THE WHITE PILL IS WHAT WOMEN WANT INCELS TO DO

What women and society want incels to do is remain in society, put our heads down, and work like slaves for the rest of our lives for no fucking benefit. They want us to work as hard as beta men did in the past without receiving any of the benefits they did (namely sex and reproduction). They want us to keep paying our taxes to support single mothers and their bastard children, and live in areas with high property/school taxes so their bastards can be educated on our dime. They want us to be the de facto fathers of their children while our own genetic lines die. They want us to continue being cucked by the system. Even actual cucks who date single mothers get something out of the deal (even if it is a shitty deal for them) while we get nothing! Essentially, wageslaving incels get a worse deal than anybody in society.

Everyday I go into the city for work, I am constantly reminded of my ugliness. That is what I want to get away from. The way I look at it, a 37 year-old truecel like me is going to be alone whether I'm in an urban, suburban, or rural location - so why not live in an environment where I can at least live peacefully and not be subjected to the kind of stuck-up women found in cities and suburbs? If I did what women really wanted me to do (wageslave for the rest of my life in a large metropolitan area), I would STILL be incel. And I would be even more depressed because I'd constantly have to witness women going out of their way to show how repulsed they are by me - while Chad and Tyrone rub in my face what I will never get to experience. At least in a rural setting, I can live away from other people and be on the doorstep of nature, the only place where I find myself at ease. And since taxes are much lower in rural counties and states, less of my hard-earned income goes towards subsidizing the very system that is cucking me.

This is why living in on the fringes of civilization (preferably in a rural setting where I could enjoy the benefits of society without being exposed to too much suicidefuel) is much preferable to living and wageslaving in an urban/suburban hellscape where I would be driven to insanity. And if I'm one day able to hack living completely off-the-grid, I would entertain that option because then I'd be minimizing my participation and support for a society that outright despises my existence as an ugly male - and only tolerates me to the extent that I'm willing to sacrifice my time and labor for no sexual or reproductive benefit.

Last edited:

What women and society want incels to do is remain in society, put our heads down, and work like slaves for the rest of our lives for no fucking benefit. They want us to work as hard as beta men did in the past without receiving any of the benefits they did (namely sex and reproduction). They want us to keep paying our taxes to support single mothers and their bastard children, and live in areas with high property/school taxes so their bastards can be educated on our dime. They want us to be the de facto fathers of their children while our own genetic lines die. They want us to continue being cucked by the system. Even actual cucks who date single mothers get something out of the deal (even if it is a shitty deal for them) while we get nothing! Essentially, wageslaving incels get a worse deal than anybody in society.

Everyday I go into the city for work, I am constantly reminded of my ugliness. That is what I want to get away from. The way I look at it, a 37 year-old truecel like me is going to be alone whether I'm in an urban, suburban, or rural location - so why not live in an environment where I can at least live peacefully and not be subjected to the kind of stuck-up women found in cities and suburbs? If I did what women really wanted me to do (wageslave for the rest of my life in a large metropolitan area), I would STILL be incel. And I would be even more depressed because I'd constantly have to witness women going out of their way to show how repulsed they are by me - while Chad and Tyrone rub in my face what I will never get to experience. At least in a rural setting, I can live away from other people and be on the doorsteps of nature, the only place where I find myself at ease. And since taxes are much lower in rural counties and states, less of my hard-earned income goes towards subsidizing the very system that is cucking me.

This is why living in on the fringes of civilization (preferably in a rural setting where I could enjoy the benefits of society without being exposed to too much suicidefuel) is much preferable to living and wageslaving in an urban/suburban hellscape where I would be driven to insanity.
Sumed it up perfectly, well done.

Last edited:
@BlkPillPres Where can I view all your threads dude? I want to go into a black pill rabbithole
Lol that's I've been doing for the past couple hours. @BlkPillPres. Your threads are extremely interesting ngl

Wouldn't work, normies would infiltrate just for kicks, government organizations to spy and neuter our plans, if we want to do anything that is world changing (politics, science, technology, etc) were going to have to create secret forums on the deep web, develop our own coded language to conceal meaning, etc
I wish something like this could happen

Everyone is whitepilled at some degree, otherwise you would rope on the spot :feelsjuice:

Now you choose to neuter your PROBABLE POTENTIAL as a man by denying yourself access to wealth, resources, technology, entertainment, tools you can utilize for your enjoyment and your possible rise to financial

Comfort, copes and shit make oneself a soycuck. Inceldom has made me stronger as a person and I keep learning from it. That is my whitepill, I know life is unfair but there people who have it worse than me yet still try to cope in reclusion.

This is why this whole "white pill" BS is nothing but a cope for idiots, the white pill is incels doing women a favor, denying yourself access to the comforts of life
No one is doing any favors.
What are you doing to change the world?
You're just as passive in that sense as "whitepillers" yet you are seething at them :feelsgah::feelsgah: go ER then or something.
Let the whitepillers cope at peace, keep crying for them. :feelsjuice:

Why necro such an ancient thread? Anyway, since this was posted, the definition of the Whitepill changed a lot. An incel does not have to remove himself from society or monkmaxx to be whitepilled. As long as he has accepted the blackpill and decided to move forward from there, he can be said to be whitepilled. It doesn't matter what path he chooses to follow.

Caring about your race and culture as an incel is low iq. The only friends we need are blackpilled incels of any race, not foids or normie cucks of our race who abandoned us.
This

Comfort, copes and shit make oneself a soycuck. Inceldom has made me stronger as a person and I keep learning from it. That is my whitepill, I know life is unfair but there people who have it worse than me yet still try to cope in reclusion.

No one is doing any favors.
What are you doing to change the world?
You're just as passive in that sense as "whitepillers" yet you are seething at them :feelsgah::feelsgah: go ER then or something.
Let the whitepillers cope at peace, keep crying for them. :feelsjuice:
Yup comforts make you weak. Less masculine and more estrogen receptors being activated from the cucked GMO products. Anyway, I agree with blkpillpress that you should atleast get the normie experience before monkmaxxing. It sounds cucked to be starved of socialization and sex then straight becoming a monk(because what are you really monking from at that point). But I don't think it should be looked down upon. Who knows,even I might try it at some point of my life for the sake of trying it out. Reaching a higher consciousness or whatever

This idea of a "beta uprising" made me laugh ngl :feelskek:

Yup comforts make you weak. Less masculine and more estrogen receptors being activated from the cucked GMO products. Anyway, I agree with blkpillpress that you should atleast get the normie experience before monkmaxxing. It sounds cucked to be starved of socialization and sex then straight becoming a monk(because what are you really monking from at that point). But I don't think it should be looked down upon. Who knows,even I might try it at some point of my life for the sake of trying it out. Reaching a higher consciousness or whatever
Brutal :fuk: