Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The reason whites here are virgin is because they lack opportunities to meet girls

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Confident and postureMAXXED
I have seen the faces of many white posters here. They look decent and sometimes even admit to being tall lol. These guys would be able get laid/gf easy but they don't have friends/social circle to meet new people and girls. Im not saying they would be slayers but they wouldn't be virgin

They cant compete with online dating since its Chad only so instead they are on a incel forum and posting with ugly and short deathnics. Eventually these white dudes will get laid and even a gf and move on, but the deathnics will always be here

Im white and not manlet. I’ve been rejected over and over and over throughout the years. Any foid has tons of guys interested in her you have to compete with. And being non NT just makes everything way worse

Im white and not manlet. I’ve been rejected over and over and over throughout the years. Any foid has tons of guys interested in her you have to compete with. And being non NT just makes everything way worse
Height? how did you approach?

Locationceldom is underrated

Height? how did you approach?
5’ 11.5” I asked out foids from work, hobbies i did like jiu jitsu, I tried striking up conversations with foids and tried getting their numbers at bars or raves and they just give you their snap and ghost you after

The nightlife is a degenerate sausagefest too and NT only. If you can't score through tinder even once, you will only lose your money, get humiliated, mogged and even beaten when you go to clubs. I asked girls out since I was 12, it led to rejection every time.

Deer Popcorn GIF

5’ 11.5” I asked out foids from work, hobbies i did like jiu jitsu, I tried striking up conversations with foids and tried getting their numbers at bars or raves and they just give you their snap and ghost you after
Then you are just extremely ugly lol sorry boyo

The nightlife is a degenerate sausagefest too and NT only. If you can't score through tinder even once, you will only lose your money, get humiliated, mogged and even beaten when you go to clubs. I asked girls out since I was 12, it led to rejection every time.
There are more places/chances to meet girls except nightlife if you have friends/social circle

I have seen the faces of many white posters here. They look decent and sometimes even admit to being tall lol. These guys would be able get laid/gf easy but they don't have friends/social circle to meet new people and girls. Im not saying they would be slayers but they wouldn't be virgin

They cant compete with online dating since its Chad only so instead they are on a incel forum and posting with ugly and short deathnics. Eventually these white dudes will get laid and even a gf and move on, but the deathnics will always be here
I’m white and I’m 5’4 stfu kys faggot fake cel I’m incel in college and I have a fucking soycial life even with holes in my friend group fucking I just want access to a white pussy for 5 minute without paying 1000$ :feelsping: :reeeeee: :lasereyes:

This is why you need to go to white suburbs college bars/frats only the ones I go to have a great ratio since they heavily restrict the amount of guys

So basically you're talking about a white man who is goodlooking, but can't get gf because of isolation. He is therefore an involontary celibate (incel for short)

Nigga u racebaiting too much as of lately

They Lack the oppertunities to meet girls, cause they Lack bone structure. Facial attractiveness will automatically result in higher self esteem. Higher self Esteem will lead to easier interactions with both males and females. An attractive man wont sit in his basement 24/7, unless he is Mentalcel

What are you a fucking gen-xers/boomer? Eventually everybody gets laid is the line I heard from older men all the time guess what I am white I am 33 years old and I never had sex it's because of my height but also it's just Society doesn't want people like me ascending you have to take it into consideration but because of feminism and because of the collapse sexual economy there is no opportunity for a lot of young men who would have had wives in the first place but I do think that most of us should have never been born we are excess males we are worthless eaters that is forced into a existence we didn't consent to this idea that women are somehow going to like you for your personality is bullshit they only care about appearance but it's also the fact that white men are not the prime Pickens in this modern day it is Chad ethnic men white males are now at the bottom it's different if you are older though because you came from a more stable economic and masculine generation we were denied pussy like we were denied wealth