Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] (You Need To Vet Users You Are "Friends" With) Many Users On This Site Are Fakecels Who Out Themselves On Discord & Looksmax

Being incel is the new trendy label that everyone tries to put on him nowadays, its a weird thing
"Stacy didint reply to me , im an incel " , "I'm short its over , im 5'11" etc etc

This is why I never have any connections to anyone here

Really dude?
OP's screenshot
Oh ok, I thought it was from one of the users banned today. I don't read @BlkPillPres's articles because most of them are just "If you aren't as edgy as me, your fakecel".

Are you a schizocel ?

Being incel is the new trendy label that everyone tries to put on him nowadays, its a weird thing
"Stacy didint reply to me , im an incel " , "I'm short its over , im 5'11" etc etc
This. Dry spells don't = Incel. Normies need to shut their dumbasses up. Too much retarded goalpost moving.

Last edited: