Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hard work is a nigger work.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Especially manual labor.

Especially manual labor.
Its extra suifuel with 4 huge boomers making jokes about me behind my back and 1 threatening to beat me up twice outta nowhere

Its extra suifuel with 4 huge boomers making jokes about me behind my back and 1 threatening to beat me up twice outta nowhere
Why he threatens you? Normgroids are animals.

Is it because you're short. If so they are controlled by the NPCs of NPC dominant servers

Manual labor destroyed my back

That's why I'm on my first cycle of roids. Fuck off glowies no suggesting anything illegal just realize that if I had 10-15 lbs of muscle more I'd be bullied less.

That's why I'm on my first cycle of roids. Fuck off glowies no suggesting anything illegal just realize that if I had 10-15 lbs of muscle more I'd be bullied less.
Dude, These boomers in theyre 50s are like 6.5 and im 511 thats fucking scary, its like a giant robot monitoring me despite boss telling them not to. They use theyre hugeness to frighten me into doing theyre work, I told the boss tho, I left that job and been neet ever since, 1 of them threaten me to beat me up twice, It was then i left and applied neetbuxx in 2021 and the wages were shit!

Niggers don't work hard

wtf is a hard work, I get paid to shitpost here

All boomers who work in trades should fucking shoot their dicks off. They’re all sexhaving cunts who think they’re better than younger workers. If I were to wageslave that would’ve been my job but they all low inhib mog me