Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could an incel make it as a pro athlete

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
I used to play football, wish I could have made it. If I had the money, I would buy a c7 Corvette manual, fully built motor, supercharged etc

If he has the genetics required to excel at sports but is still ugly and short yes

Yes there's many cases like this in football.
Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Modric, all truecel-tier genetics but they made it.

modric is truecel?

Only way to make it is if you played in an academy growing up.

I meant American football. But point still stands.

Only way to make it is if you played in an academy growing up.
pretty much this, football players are typically selected at a v. early age, their upbringing is typically centred around football. some of them also get put on PEDs, etc., at an early age, Arsene Wenger once recounted how Arsenal would often buy foreign youngsters and find abnormalities in their blood which indicated doping. it's a bit isolated, but also somewhat invasive

lots of them ended up acting a bit non-NT (they gew up focused on football, not social integration), which was kind of fun. football used to have a nice collection of oddballs, like mourinho, zlatan, cristiano, etc. but nowadays even if players are raised in that way, it's all v. streamlined with their schedule and lifestyle planned out for them + not much need for independent eccentricity and dedication, which means they're dull

so people could be athletes, but usually they'll make a start on that a long time before they know what being incel means

A pro athlete wouldn't be incel from the status
Unless you mean going pro in something like ping-pong

Very unlikely, especially with team sports. You need people to support you through the process, and rich normies with their own careers on the line won't risk it with an ugly fucker.

See the movie Moneyball, scouts actually judged prospects on the looks of their girlfriends.

never. You need to be tall to be a football player( around 6'4-6'5, most of the guys are around that height.) and if you have that height, chances of you being an incel will be almost non-existant.

I used to play football, wish I could have made it. If I had the money, I would buy a c7 Corvette manual, fully built motor, supercharged etc
Probably esports, and handicapped sport

All become slayers from the fame, ronaldinho not so much of an incel i think, if he was in favela hed fuck some shot

according to some here this guy is trucel
iu

fakecel even if you could make it as a semi-pro

here is another 5'6 maybe
Spud-Webb-Tim-DeFrisco-Getty-Images.jpg

Last edited:
lol is that real pic
spud-webb-723becbd-f6a9-4336-8f9c-632728e0510-resize-750.jpeg

Sharaputdin Magomedov

trucel 5'6 darren sproles.
iu
iu

Is Steve erceg in ufc an incel?
ERCEG STEVEN 03 02

Last edited:
5'3 jap mma
tumblr_m49bi3gWx61qcwrklo1_500.png
Ogikubo Hiromasa

Markko Martin

drh07ag04wrc84.jpg

No mention of Messi? U know he take GH to reach his height of 5’7 lol
Very unlikely, especially with team sports. You need people to support you through the process, and rich normies with their own careers on the line won't risk it with an ugly fucker.
Larp no u dont lol and nobody cares that much if ur ugly when u excel at the sport lol.
never. You need to be tall to be a football player( around 6'4-6'5, most of the guys are around that height.) and if you have that height, chances of you being an incel will be almost non-existant.
Average athlete is probably 6’2 realistically most of them are taller but that’s not the only thing required. Also height doesn’t make u non incel lol
All become slayers from the fame,
I think OP is asking can ugly and short people make a career not actually being incel itself ig
according to some here this guy is trucel
iu
He’s not because he’s not even ugly but he was the shortest nba player and was obviously 1 in a few million

If they were very ugly no because nobody wants to look at that and recruiters know