Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hard work is for ugly people and poor people

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Hard work is for ugly people and poor people if you’re born wealthy or good looking you already won at life if you’re not then you lost you think Gigachad is “ grinding “ out some 9-5 wageslave in hopes that he can retire early no he’s not Gigachad is getting opportunities handed to him because of his looks while I have to dead jobs and never be able to retire millionaires and billionaires didn’t work for that money they only got it because the elites wanted them to have to that’s the only way to become a millionaire or billionaire is to for the elites to choose you I’m sick of people preaching hard work and dedication it shouldn’t even be this way some people are rich enough to run entire countries while others don’t even have a place to live I don’t wanna hear anything about hard work or dedication cause life is rigged

Water Douse GIF

Hard work is for ugly people and poor people if you’re born wealthy or good looking you already won at life if you’re not then you lost you think Gigachad is “ grinding “ out some 9-5 wageslave in hopes that he can retire early no he’s not Gigachad is getting opportunities handed to him because of his looks while I have to dead jobs and never be able to retire millionaires and billionaires didn’t work for that money they only got it because the elites wanted them to have to that’s the only way to become a millionaire or billionaire is to for the elites to choose you I’m sick of people preaching hard work and dedication it shouldn’t even be this way some people are rich enough to run entire countries while others don’t even have a place to live I don’t wanna hear anything about hard work or dedication cause life is rigged
Andrew Tate was never a chad tho. He just moneymaxxed, looksmaxxed, gymmaxxed, and statusmaxxed.

Hard to be an Incel at 6’3
Just cuz he has the height doesn't mean he's chad. There are plenty of people who are above 6' who are ugly as shit.

Just cuz he has the height doesn't mean he's chad. There are plenty of people who are above 6' who are ugly as shit.
Andrew Tate is a normie you have to be deformed to be an Incel at 6’3

I'm a normie currycel close to 6' (like 2 inches shorter) and still have trouble with women.