Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Has a femoid ever been nice to you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
No girl has been my actual friend since fucking 7th grade. That year, I had a crush on some blonde girl. My "method" of trying to get with her was befriending her. It did work for a little bit (I was her beta-orbiter. JFL.), but then when I asked her out to our local coffee shop for a date, she said "maybe" but stood me up, ghosted me on Kik and stopped talking to me, and weeks later confessed her love for my future Chad best friend. The worst part was: He didn't even like her. So yeah, even that "kindness" ended badly.

My life never got any easier after that. No femoids have ever shown me a hint of kindness to this day. Never mind being my friend, or - heaven forbid - my date. They all act like the evil bitches they are and probably don't even consider me human. I don't even know what I did to deserve such heinous treatment from them. Something terrible in a former life, maybe?

So how about you? Has a femoid ever been nice to you? It's pretty rare.

They are nice to me but that doesn't mean they want to be with me

yes some and that doesnt mean they wanna FUCK ME!

attractive light skin femoid too

i think she thought i was retarted for shitting and pissing on myself on purpose tbqh

Only a few cashiers at some instances, but thats their job. Kek

Only to get something non-sexual from me or make her beta cuck boyfriend jealous.

Yes, they are nice to me. They just don't want to date me.

When i was hospitalized women approached me but they were mentally ill so i doubt that counts.

Yes some but after talking for few minutes they just don't want to conversate me anymore and nothing happen after that maybe they find annoying or something..

When i was hospitalized women approached me but they were mentally ill so i doubt that counts.

KEK. Was it in the ER? A lot of them have holding areas in there.

Yes some but after talking for few minutes they just don't want to conversate me anymore and nothing happen after that maybe they find annoying or something..
That sucks when it happens, I feel like my voice or autism makes them lose interest right away after the initial spark of attractiveness.

I orbited my oneitis for a long time. She was nice to me for the most part, but she also implied to me that she found me creepy. Even so I still hung around her, as long as it didn't make her uncomfortable. I'm a cuck, I know.

I still see her with her boyfriend. I can only feel jealously. Finally getting over her. I just try to avoid her and speaking with her now. She was my only female friend.

Yes. A girl started working at my part time job. She was really nice at first, but slowly my mentalcel behavior which is always on full display gradually made that niceness fade away. Now she treats me with the same contempt girls did at school.

KEK. Was it in the ER? A lot of them have holding areas in there.
No, it wasn't in "ER" i was hospitalized in a mental hospital, was young back then and women approached me for some reason. I wasn't blackpilled back then and didn't feel lonely so i didn't care enough to respond to their shit.

No, it wasn't in "ER" i was hospitalized in a mental hospital, was young back then and women approached me for some reason. I wasn't blackpilled back then and didn't feel lonely so i didn't care enough to respond to their shit.

How was the experience?

its not a common occurance, but it happens from time to time.

Yes. A girl started working at my part time job. She was really nice at first, but slowly my mentalcel behavior which is always on full display gradually made that niceness fade away. Now she treats me with the same contempt girls did at school.

oof, basically this. everytime a woman (or anybody, really) gets to know me, they start treating me with contempt.

My female relatives obviously, some senior citizens and teachers.

Yeah, I've had female friends until about 5th grade.

How was the experience?
Not fun There was a depressed Chad who got cheated on by his own gf with his friend he was a nice to me for some reason Obviously all the women there orbited him also retarded women cutting their hands with pens a lot of subhumans who grew up with single mothers that tried to kill themselves by taking pills

A few times, but it's more that "poor thing, he's retarded! Maybe I should include him?" niceness, tone and all.
Other than that, it was because they wanted to use me for one thing or another. (A menial task/favor or validation)

You dodged a bullet, I'd rather be alone than date some nutjob.

no every girl i ever interacted with treated me like shit

Yes, but not concerning sexual/attraction reasons obviously.

Everyone is nice to me and i don't care.

Having a crush on a girl is such a cuck thing jfl

Most of them are really nice. In fact the closest a girl came to liking me as far as I know, she was acting like a bit of a bitch. The rest treat me like I'm some terminal cancer patient.

yes usually out of pity or virtue signalling.

Yeah, but it's obviously fake.

outside of my mother? no not really

It happens. Foids usually have enough decency to respect me. Some even hold eye contact chat with me. Biggest problem are teenage cunts. They give off a stressful vibe. Even get "micro aggressions" from teens such as dirty looks or pointing and laughing.

I think age and gymcelling helped. When I was 16 - 20 it was unbearable to leave the house. Only negative signals, everyone was impatient and rude and the best I got was professionalism.

Yes, and that gave me the llusion that I had a chance

People generally aren't nice to me but some of them are polite if that counts.

If she has manners she will be polite to you regardless of how ugly you are as long as you show a similar courtesy.

It means nothing.

It is IOIs that matter.