Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has any of your former schoolmates become very successful?

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Tbh all my old classmates including the popular and smart ones are wageceling like everyone else. All the chadlites/HTN habe descended hard in looks. And none of them have over 1k followers on any social media. Some of them have traveled a lot and even studied in the US during their younger years tho so I guess they have nothing to regret, kek

Tbh all my old classmates including the popular and smart ones are wageceling like everyone else. All the chadlites/HTN habe descended hard in looks. And none of them have over 1k followers on any social media. Some of them have traveled a lot and even studied in the US during their younger years tho so I guess they have nothing to regret, kek
I HAVE OVER 1K FOLLOWERS IN INTERPOL FBI CIA DEA AGENCIES JFL AT YOUR CUCKOLDS AUS COTTBUS (IM VIDEOSPIEL)

Never kept track, but probably. You just need to look at all the statistics showing that dominant darktriadmaxxed bullies are far more likely to have success financially, with foids, and generally overall in life because they're confident from being wealthier + attractive. Probably have good jobs and the satisfaction of good memories from their youth fucking each other. :feelsclown:

They are just enjoying normie status whilst i rot.