Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone dropped acid?

Ugly John

Ugly John

Voicel uggo
I’m thinking about trying. What are the pros and cons in your opinion? Could this take my mind away from stressing about fucking women? Would having a guide help?

Wouldnt recommend...fucks with ur head too much.

I was curious to try, but this is dangerous area. Stuff like this can change your mind sometimes.

on a girls face or "dropping acid"
I like to keep them pretty, so ... LSD
I was curious to try, but this is dangerous area. Stuff like this can change your mind sometimes.
Thats what Im thinking. I feel like Im in a rut. Maybe an experience can put me in a different mindframe. I think Im headed towards a dead end on my current path. What kinds of things could it change your mind about?

Last edited:
I like to keep them pretty, so ... LSD

Thats what Im thinking. I feel like Im in a rut. Maybe an experience can put me in a different mindframe. I think Im headed towards a dead end on my current path. What kinds of things could it change your mind about?
Who knows, just know that affect some people's psycho health pretty hard or permanently

Say no to drugs kids

If it's weed than you can try actually. But weed Is natural "drug",that's the difference. Say no to synthetic
Yea Ive tried weed and its not my thing. I just feel the same but grimier. But you have a point about synthetics. I dont want to go ‘zombie’ like those cucks in Florida. But wait, an idea: shrooms. Natural. Psychadelic. I havent heard of anyone losing their shit on them.
Say no to drugs kids
Implying say yes to suicide or worste
Say no to drugs kids
Also thanks MgGruff

acid is safe. People have had psychotic breaks on it but that is usually when they are unprepared for the intensity, took too much, took it in public etc, but that is unlikely. I've only done it once and I took one tab and didn't feel anywhere close to that. It's a myth that it can make you go permanently crazy. It won't make you want to eat baby's faces, it's not pcp. The only truth in this is that psychedelics in general including weed can bring out schizophrenia early in people who were already predisposed to it and would have developed it anyways. Just take it in a safe place and accept whatever happens. Everyone has a different experience. I felt exactly the same afterwards. Would like to experiment with it more times.

If it's weed than you can try actually. But weed Is natural "drug",that's the difference. Say no to synthetic
peanut butter is synthetic too. say no to peanut butter

acid is safe. People have had psychotic breaks on it but that is usually when they are unprepared for the intensity, took too much, took it in public etc, but that is unlikely. I've only done it once and I took one tab and didn't feel anywhere close to that. It's a myth that it can make you go permanently crazy. It won't make you want to eat baby's faces, it's not pcp. The only truth in this is that psychedelics in general including weed can bring out schizophrenia early in people who were already predisposed to it and would have developed it anyways. Just take it in a safe place and accept whatever happens. Everyone has a different experience. I felt exactly the same afterwards. Would like to experiment with it more times.

peanut butter is synthetic too. say no to peanut butter
View attachment 14930

I never even tried it. It's not common food in my country

I've done acid and shrooms multiple times. take a light dose and you'll be cool. if you take shrooms take only half an eighth if you take acid only take a tab or half a tab if its strong. i had fun on most of my trips except for one when i took a full eighth. i felt like i was hearing through my mouth and seeing through my ears. my arm extended the whole length of the beach. when i closed my eyes i saw my parents face on sperm cells creating me. doorways and walls were breathing. the most fun time i had on acid was seeing the wolf of wall st in the movie theatre with my friend. it will take away from the stress while on it if you don't have a bad trip.

i used to be an acidhead before i got on SSRI

now i can't take anymore :feelsrope:

Thanks @Indari that was super helpful

sergeant test

I drop acid every once in a while, imo it’s pretty fun but you kinda have to be relaxed going into it. As long as you get it from somewhere safe and you’re relaxed it should be fine. Chose a “safe zone” just in case and you should do it with another person if that’s an option.

It's a good experience if you're in a good place mentally, and you have a friend with you. Otherwise I don't recommend it.