Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has anyone else been dreaming more lately?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date

Have you been dreaming more lately?

• Yeah

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Nah

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I used to never really have dreams and now I’ve been having them like every other night. They’re usually really violent and kinda scary though. A bit ago I had one that a foid let me finger her but then my finger nails kept growing really fast and scraping the inside of her vagina and then they kept getting bigger and bigger and I kept going and eventually I just shredded her entire body into a bloody pulp. It was super nasty cuz it felt real somehow and I didn’t wake up as soon as I finished. I just kinda sat there slumped against a wall covered in gore for a while and even in the dream I was like wtf. It felt kinda like being Freddy Krueger. It was super visceral, I could even like feel the warmth of the blood. When I woke up I had to double check that my nails werent 5 feet long

Yeah, i've been dreaming most of the days. Today i had a dream about me being the owner of two handguns and one AR-15. It was a comfy feeling, i felt safe with them.

Damn, that’s quite the weird dream you had tbh. I still cant remember any of mine.

Yes, I have very very vivid dreams all the time. Like literally every single night. It feels so realistic, one good trick that I use is positive reinforcement. I tell my brain that dreams are good and the more vivid the dream the better, also recalling dreams is quite helpful. Like during the day I tell myself that I'll have a wild and vivid dream tonight and it happens all the time. Like one time I had this wild dream where I was deadlifting 450 lbs it felt so fucking real with all the people cheering me and I'm pumped. I woke up went to the gym and hit my deadlift PR 454. Vivid dreams is like a hidden superpower.

@Transcended Trucel share your experiences brah.

Depends what you mean by lately. I started dreaming a lot like 3-4 years ago so I voted yes.

I don't dream shit

Yes, for the last couple of weeks been having very vivid, often nostalgic, dreams.

Probably another (((mind control))) experiment by the world government in preparation for the big reveal coming up (alien contact).

Yes, I have very very vivid dreams all the time. Like literally every single night. It feels so realistic, one good trick that I use is positive reinforcement. I tell my brain that dreams are good and the more vivid the dream the better, also recalling dreams is quite helpful. Like during the day I tell myself that I'll have a wild and vivid dream tonight and it happens all the time. Like one time I had this wild dream where I was deadlifting 450 lbs it felt so fucking real with all the people cheering me and I'm pumped. I woke up went to the gym and hit my deadlift PR 454. Vivid dreams is like a hidden superpower.

@Transcended Trucel share your experiences brah.
My dreams have been chaotic recently.
Here is one entry in my dream journal:
"
4/29/20

Had odd dream again. At end was roasting Chuck e cheese worker after he couldn't roast me and just told me to leave. Audience was doing the noise type shit. Was fun as fuck. Look forward to this in future. Chuck e cheese worker came to roast because me and other Desi family member(so rayhan?) licked ice cream from machine or some retarded shit which not supposed to do. Quite odd"

another entry:
"
5/3/20

Dream of bannerlord sword type fights tho in class room setting. very fun. Slaughter hundreds of men on green plane while on horse?, multiple supporters following my lead. Interesting"

I've had a few recently, but I can't remember what they're about.

I met a girl in my last dream it was actual life fuel and felt so good

I used to almost never dream but ever since 2020 started I’ve been dreaming like every other night

Yes, for the last couple of weeks been having very vivid, often nostalgic, dreams.

Probably another (((mind control))) experiment by the world government in preparation for the big reveal coming up (((alien contact))).
The (((messiah))) is coming!

Had a dream where i was a galatic warlord. Commanding a fleet of giant of warship to invade a nearby star system. Sort of like scalebearer from QC.

latest