Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has anyone here been to a party before?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Ok hold off on calling people fakecels for attending parties, has anyone here actually been to a party before (specifically an adult party)?
I been to a party before but it was only because of my brother inviting me and there was no foids there.

Well if you count a sausage party then yeah.

if there was foids there should be banned

Never and anyone who has is a fakecel

nobody invite me so No

I go to bars to drink.
And been to some concerts.
Been to birthday parties.
And public ones too.

They are not a whole lot special.
Only chads get to fuck foids there end of story.
No reason to go to parties unless you got friends.

Bars are nice though

Ok hold off on calling people fakecels for attending parties, has anyone here actually been to a party before (specifically an adult party)?
I been to a party before but it was only because of my brother inviting me and there was no foids there.
Like uni house parties? No

Family gathering parties with family friends? Yes

Yeah, I'm going to go a party this week with the guns I own and the hard drugs I'll be on. That's what you wanted to read, FBIcel?

NO

No was never invited to one

I’ve never been to a party.

I've been to many. Nobody talks to me unless I look sad and they feel baf

Never been in a party with foids in it.

no, there are no parties at community college

i’ve been to a couple birthday parties when I was a kid, but nothing too extraordinary besides playing games

Last edited:
I've been invited to a few birthday parties when i was a kid and some family parties. I never got invited to a genuine club party or house party

Homer Simpson GIF