Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has anyone ever called you an emo?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
All throughout my time in school most people realizing my presence refered to me as an emo or goth.

no lol, I'm too fucking ugly to be labelled as emo, you need a short midface for that

Nope, people just thought I was a random ugly loner nerd.

No, I fucking wish I was emo chad like in DMCV and FF15

Yes, but I was emo and still am

No but they said I had depression because I didn't smile often and spoke in a rather monotone voice

Goth & Antisocial was all i got called out for.
Aside from that idk.

Yes when I was teenager and colored my hair dark. :soy:

No, I was never cool enough to be an Emochad

Hell no. The emos had their own little friend group.

People did however say "be careful what you say to him, he'll probably bring a gun to school" ded srs.

Hell no. The emos had there own little friend group.

People did however say "be careful what you say to him, he'll probably bring a gun to school" ded srs.
I never had any emo friend group but people would get uncomortable any time i made any movements. Usually the blacks would be the only ones to comment.

no but i have been told that i look like im from montana, assumed ppl thought i looked like a school shooter as well

yes some people did

no people just called me a faggot

I was gaslit over it despite not looking the part, just running on zero dopamine for years

Emo/goth/you name it.

People say they had an emo phase when they were younger but I feel like I'm becoming even more emo as I get older.

Kids called me emo because i wore black alot (because stains couldn't be seen on them) and didn't talk because was sucidal so i guess i kind of was? Never listened to emo stuff or was part of the subculture though.

Nope, they would call me a school shooter though.