Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Has anyone ever tried meeff?

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I discovered this app today and seems interesting,it's based on learning language and dating app,something mix between two thing

a friend of mine showed me his matches and how he gets nudes from foids,he must be chad,I dont know what he look like though

Never heard of it. Just use any English app and ask people to correct you English.
Your*

have you tried it?

I once tried meeting some cute Japanese girls on HelloTalk and Tandem language exchange apps. It went horrible.

I once tried meeting some cute Japanese girls on HelloTalk and Tandem language exchange apps. It went horrible.
Elab bro I wonder

Elab bro I wonder
I tried the basic hello, how are you etc... eventually breaking the ice calling them cute etc (there were more of my non-blackpill days) and then they all left

I tried the basic hello, how are you etc... eventually breaking the ice calling them cute etc (there were more of my non-blackpill days) and then they all left
creep

"Hello"

Ewww bad personality creep

Never heard of it

Sounds lot like queef tbh

Pretty much.

I made a Tinder account during my :bluepill:Bluepilled days making a vague statement on my profile description that I was willing to pay for a one night stand. One day I got PM'd by an 8/10 Stacy. I was so excited... then I opened it. She told me what a fucking ugly loser I am for even trying to get laid. She told me to delete my account so nobody even has to look at me, and I was a fucking fool for even trying online dating, and that I'm not attractive enough for Tinder.

I deleted my account right away, and my world became a bit darker after that.

Pretty much.

I made a Tinder account during my :bluepill:Bluepilled days making a vague statement on my profile description that I was willing to pay for a one night stand. One day I got PM'd by an 8/10 Stacy. I was so excited... then I opened it. She told me what a fucking ugly loser I am for even trying to get laid. She told me to delete my account so nobody even has to look at me, and I was a fucking fool for even trying online dating, and that I'm not attractive enough for Tinder.

I deleted my account right away, and my world became a bit darker after that.
Reminds me In my non blackpilled days (not really bluepill because I understood a bit of female nature) I had a tinder account... I was 14 at the time. Then my mom found out and deleted it.

Never even heard of it before in all honesty.