Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

has anyone fucked with ssris

S

shadowmaster

Banned
-
I know alot about hormones and neurotransmitters when it comes to personanality its 99% chemistry. testosterone cortisol and serotonin are the most crucial hormes when it comes to mood, testosterone and cortisol are easy to mess with but theres nothing that can raise your serotonin besides ssris. There was a study on mice that were given ssris were more agressive in finding mates but everyone knows that ssris lower your sex drive. I know ssris have changed some peoples life around and im thinking about trying it because im above average in looks and i cant figure out why i cant get a girlfriend, raising my testosterone hasnt helped

Don't try to fight depression, just accept it.

Idk how he wasn't banned he literally said he was 8/10 in his first post :feelskek:
Then claimed to be average, either way he is IT or a troll, fuck trolls shit is annoying.

Then claimed to be average, either way he is IT or a troll, fuck trolls shit is annoying.

Idk how he wasn't banned he literally said he was 8/10 in his first post :feelskek:
Thats what I was rated by a drunk girl so thats all I know. Yall fucking stupid if you dont know that looks dont mean shit if your low T or depressed

Thats what I was rated by a drunk girl so thats all I know. Yall fucking stupid if you dont know that looks dont mean shit if your low T or depressed
If you're attractive you would know, trust me.

stop taking estrogen faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back