Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Has anyone gained weight from rotting recently

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
I weighed 58 kilograms last year but now I weigh 61.1 kilograms, nowadays I barely go outside and my appetite has increased, probably seeing as I just ldar most of the time and don't eat breakfast so I eat more later in the day

yummy nom nom nom

I weighed 58 kilograms last year but now I weigh 61.1 kilograms, nowadays I barely go outside and my appetite has increased, probably seeing as I just ldar most of the time and don't eat breakfast so I eat more later in the day
What height? I'm of the same weight and I'm basically a stick figure

I’m scared I’ve been dehydrated since I barely eat throughout the day I just be fasting unintentionally

probably gained a kilo or two from excessive sweet consumption

I’m scared I’ve been dehydrated since I barely eat throughout the day I just be fasting unintentionally
Stay hydrated bro :feelsjuice:

Gained 10-15 lbs over the lockdowns. Trying to get back to being more active.

eating to gain weight

I'm like 50 pounds overweight now. Fattest I've ever been. Fucking sucks, I hate it. I can no longer make fun of fatass landwhales without being a hypocrite.

I actually broke down and joined the gym last week. Gonna gymmax until I'm back to my normal weight.