Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has anyone had any luck of any kind in tinder?

ricecel_gone_er

ricecel_gone_er

Greycel
And by luck I mean matching with/being able to hold any kind of conversation with a good. Because all three times I’ve tried it all I get are bots or trannies, and the once in a blue moon land whale I get doesn’t even reply. Beyond over for me. :feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels:

Yes bro I fucked 100 females on tinderlossus:feelsaww:

Never even tried it

the one time i got a match and wasn't immediately ghosted it was just some thot shilling her premium snap. I once matched with a fat chick who looked like she had surgery for a cleft lip and still got instantly ghosted.

I matched with a land whale that unmatched me when i said hi

I came off it once I realised my very existence was insulting to women. I'm a feminist you see.

And by luck I mean matching with/being able to hold any kind of conversation with a good. Because all three times I’ve tried it all I get are bots or trannies, and the once in a blue moon land whale I get doesn’t even reply. Beyond over for me. :feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels:

What do you think :feelsseriously:

Been on Tinder for years. Fucking waste of time and source of suicidefuel

The data is in. Tinder is over. What more information do you need about it? If you're average looking you have something like an 11,000 to 1 chance of finding a long term girlfriend with an average looking female. Why even bother signing up?

Last edited:
I only use tinder if i have to build a fire

Nope, I was on tinder for years when I was bluepilled, used it heavily in that time, followed all the guides online and what have you, and still only got maybe 3 matches lifetime that weren't bots and they never replied to my messages or wanted to meet up.

Meanwhile my sister who is no catch let me tell you (she's a fatty landwhale) got no joke more than 50 matches in one day on her first day, women do not fucking get it. Hell, most people do not get it.

That's the state of the dating landscape and how much it favors women. Even average guys and above average guys get fucked, it's top tier Chads only who get all the sexual opportunity. This is proven by online dating statistics and speed dating stats for that matter.

I get like 30-50 messages when I open a profile, but they're all shallow thirsty women who just want to have their way with me.

Mommy warned me about those :feelshmm:

I got one girl to respond to me once then ghosted,I guess you can say I'm a chad

Bots, thots trying to sell you their onlyfans/premiums, ghosted, or basically zeros matching which will only make you more suicidal. Not worth it if you’re sub-human.

I tried the facebook dating service but I only got 4 matches in half a year, 3/4 asian as well.

No luck on tinder. Just bots and those I've matched with either ghost me or unmatch me, or both.

That said, I did try Adultfriendfinder, but the only people I managed to attract were gay old men, transvestites who don't even fucking pass as women... doesn't help that they're fucking old. Then Chinese women who want me to join some sketchy ass site where you need to buy memberships for service because translation issues when there's google and yandex translate.

That said, it did manage to open a few doors for me. While the standards are high in America, I managed to have a stroke of luck along the way in which I might move to Asia to ascend. However... since joining here, I feel morally conflicted.

Last edited:
YOU ARE ASIAN NIGGER

I feel like using tinder would be turbo rope fuel so i haven't even tried.

Saw this a while ago and had to save it, reminds me that tinder is not an option, would be too brutal, no hope left for us, even on there.....
Capture

Capture1

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back