Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a foid needed your help in any kind of situation, would you help her? Explain your reason why.

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
If you ask me, I absolutely would not.

All women hate me, they find me ugly, creepy, weird and unattractive.
The only time they will EVER go anywhere near me, is when they want something from me.
Why should I help a member of a group of people who hate me?
Why should I protect/defend a member of a generation of human beings that hate, ostracize, vilify. avoid and ignore me and an entire generation of human beings who look like me?

These cunts brag on how their so kind, caring, peaceful, enlightened and progressive.
They virtue signal on how they love all people, how they are incapable of hating someone for whatever reason and how they love to learn, socialize and get along and make peace with people... except me.

Seriously, today, just when I walked pass this Taco Bell downtown, 2 stacies exited it.
As I was walking in front from, I could hear them talking and laughing, most likely about me.
I'm pretty much woman repellent.
What to get rid of a crowd of women, put me in their presence, and they'll fucking split like Noah and the red sea.

So, yeah, I'd like to hear your reasoning.
Don't be lazy, I want to read something I can sympathize with and relate to.
I hope you can sympathize and relate to my reasoning.

Last edited:
It will never happen.

Only time I would help anyone, not specifically females is if I'm either paid to do so or there is something in it for me. I will never do anything out of "the goodness of my heart," because people don't respect that.

Depends how easy it is, how much of a good match I am for the task, for how long I know the person and how much I like the person and how much the person has helped me in the past, and that's independent of whether she is male or female.

So for example if someone wanted me to beat someone else up for her I wouldn't do it because I am physically not strong enough (i.e. bad match for the task), risk getting harmed myself (so not easy task) probably independently on how much I like her. But if, idk, she wants me to back up files on her computer or set up some network structure I would likely help her if I knew her as I am knowledgeable in that area.

There is a scientific explanation on how the red sea split, it wasn't really a miracle.
I don't see any other accounts of it splitting. Even if we concede that the splitting was completely ordinary, the timing is still miraculous.

If you ask me, I absolutely would not.

All women hate me, they find me ugly, creepy, weird and unattractive.
The only time they will EVER go anywhere near me, is when they want something from me.
Why should I help a member of a group of people who hate me?
Why should I protect/defend a member of a generation of human beings that hate, ostracize, vilify. avoid and ignore me and an entire generation of human beings who look like me?

These cunts brag on how their so kind, caring, peaceful, enlightened and progressive.
They virtue signal on how they love all people, how they are incapable of hating someone for whatever reason and how they love to learn, socialize and get along and make peace with people... except me.

Seriously, today, just when I walked pass this Taco Bell downtown, 2 stacies exited it.
As I was walking in front from, I could hear them talking and laughing, most likely about me.
I'm pretty much woman repellent.
What to get rid of a crowd of women, put me in their presence, and they'll fucking split like Noah and the red sea.

So, yeah, I'd like to hear your reasoning.
Don't be lazy, I want to read something I can sympathize with and relate to.
I hope you can sympathize and relate to my reasoning.
a foid will never ask me for help. If they were on a cliff they would rather let themselves fall instead of being saved by us. You know how in the movie shrek, princess fiona is dissappointed that the ugly ogre saved her and not prince charming? That’s exactly how it would be

well if she's a neighbor I would probably help, so she will owe me a favor, in case I get plumbing issues or something like that.

No never helping a foid who never did anything for me my whole life.

That makes you no better than a betabuxxer.

Don't help any woman who isnt actively having sex with you. So never.

I legitimately felt sorry for one at work who was a single mother and worked 2 full time jobs to take care of her Chad leftovers. I helped bend rules etc so she could have a stool to sit on and not have to stand all day. Nobody else cared about her.

When she left the job she hugged several times and said goodbye to the 'playboy' at work and didnt say a word to me, let alone hug me goodbye

After that I learned how unthankful women are. Never again.

Last edited:
Not heping unless they offering me a pussy. nor i do not helping them, just pretend i didnt witness that shit.

Why would i risk my life for woman that wouldnt do the same for me and where i wouldnt get anything out of it ?

I’d help hER (as long as it doesn’t involve risking my health/life or anything that requires more than a trivial level of money/effort) ONLY if getting sex from hER was guaranteed

but that’s just hypothetical because nobody can read the future to know whethER she will really keep hER promise
(In fact, ironically, it’s almost guaranteed that the foid will NOT keep hER promise because the moment she has taken your assistance and no longER needs you, she will most likely toss you aside and focus on forming short tERm relationships with othER males who can help hER to achieve more of hER othER short tERm goals, which are far more important to hER than any of YOUR goals/wants, despite the fact that she wouldn’t have achieved hER want(s) in the first place without your help).

Foids are incredibly selfish, they will just take benefits from you without repaying you in the slightest, so it’s best to mimic foid’s’ behaviour (by ALSO being selfish just like them) and AVOID helping them to prevent being exploited or abused in any way, form or mannER

This bluepilled feminist trash society shows outrage towards men who refuse to help women (and even more so towards men who cause harm to women), but the reality is that women are the ones who made these men become that way in the first place.

The more that men intERact with women, men’s nature (which is “neutral” by default) is slowly corrupted more and more until we become evil (like women).

If women don’t want men to be evil, then women should take a look in the mirror and evaluate their own nature, because our treatment of them is just a reflection of their treatment towards us

Last edited:
Don't help any woman who isnt actively having sex with you. So never.

I legitimately felt sorry for one at work who was a single mother and worked 2 full time jobs to take care of her Chad leftovers. I helped bend rules etc so she could have a stool to sit on and not have to stand all day. Nobody else cared about her.

When she left the job she hugged several times and said goodbye to the 'playboy' at work and didnt say a word to me, let alone hug me goodbye

After that I learned how unthankful women are. Never again.

Brutal story. IncelTears scum will say she treated you coldly because of your “bad pERsonality” despite the fact that you wERe the only one who cared for hER.

Meanwhile chad probably secretly fucked hER outside work, probably treated hER like trash (regularly calling hER a worthless whore/slut, regularly slapping hER etc). but he got hugs due to his “good pERsonality”

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

nah. they love to say "you're not entitled to a relationship" well they're not entitled to my time.
thankfully I live in a pretty peaceful place but if I were to see a female be victimized I'd just walk/run away.
#notmetoo

nah. they love to say "you're not entitled to a relationship" well they're not entitled to my time.
thankfully I live in a pretty peaceful place but if I were to see a female be victimized I'd just walk/run away.
#notmetoo
Telling people that they're not entitled to sex is like saying your not entitled to food, water or oxygen.
We humans need to experience the touch and pleasures that come from sex, we NEED it.
It's a vital element of the human experience.

Only if it's a woman who finds me attractive, i.e. human to the female mind.

Since this never happens, then the answer is No.

If you don't see me as human, then you're entitled to nothing from me.

Telling people that they're not entitled to sex is like saying your not entitled to food, water or oxygen.
We humans need to experience the touch and pleasures that come from sex, we NEED it.
I don't even care about sex, I just want to be treated like an equal for once

You cant have high self esteem or self actualization without intimacy like sex. Its a basic human need in order to be a healthy person

If the roles were flipped, and if it were women being sex starved, big news corporations, businesses, social media etc would be shaming men and pressuring men into having sex with more women. Laws would be passed, there would be awareness campaigns, etc etc to help more women gain access to sex.

Because its a male problem, nobody cares.

Last edited:
NO!! Absolutely not. Too many times an ugly man tries to help and gets assumed to be up to something. If a woman drops a $50 bill, and you try to let her know, she'll just start screaming at you once she see's you're not good looking. THAT'S what ugly guys have to put up with. Normies with their normal looks can't comprehend that stuff like this even happens, because they don't live with an ugly face. But it does happen to ugly guys, ALL THE FUCKING TIME, which is why we learn not to even bother anymore.

These cunts brag on how their so kind, caring, peaceful, enlightened and progressive
High IQ post.
Women love to pretend to be the beacons of social justice and progress but when an opportunity arises where they can prove how progressive they are but they won't benefit from it, they find some way to make themselves look like a victim.
Honestly, I would help, because I still remember and regret the few bad things or times i didn't help someone when I was a kid even if they didn't deserve my help for the way they treated me. Even though I'm slowly becoming blackpilled each day, the naturally sympathetic part of me and the societal conditioned bluepill part of me that says "everyone's equal and how would you feel in that situation???? :soy:" would win out in the end.
It would weight heavy on my conscience even though the foid i'd be helping would just see me as lifeline and apart from a thanks and a fruit basket if the situation i saved her ass from was that dire, I'd be discarded and forgotten about like a soda can.
Now if a foid would have to help me, apart from being disgusted that I dared approach her or she came across me, would actually be kind of happy in a way because she might have the opportunity to show her foid horde shes probably with that she's a "good" person and progressive for helping the non chad.