Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Has anyone here claimed to have a 6+ face /top 15%?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
We have plenty of guys claiming to be in top 15% in height which is 6 foot /183cm.
But that doesnt seem to be much of a problem. The trash man say he have a normie face so he is like 5-7.
If someone claim to have 6 plus face with hunter eyes , would that be automatic ban?

Top 15% of which country? There is an online calculator which will show you that 183 cm only puts you at top 30% in some countries where the average height is 179cm or 181cm 5'11ish. To be in the top 15% there you need to be above 6'1 close to 6'2 187 cm ish

We have plenty of guys claiming to be in top 15% in height which is 6 foot /183cm.
But that doesnt seem to be much of a problem. The trash man say he have a normie face so he is like 5-7.
If someone claim to have 6 plus face with hunter eyes , would that be automatic ban?
On PSL ratings and various incel type boards I used to get rated as chad-lite. I'm white, tall and a gymcel yet despite me hardest efforts, I'm incel as fuck. I posted my pic everywhere and pretty much BEGGED raters to tell me my worst flaws. I wanted to know why I was incel.
Dude was "six feet five inches" whatever that is in burger units.

i think i am in the negative 15%

Top 15% of which country? There is an online calculator which will show you that 183 cm only puts you at top 30% in some countries where the average height is 179cm or 181cm 5'11ish. To be in the top 15% there you need to be above 6'1 close to 6'2 187 cm ish
Top 15% universally , among all men. Its just like 6+ face, it may be more common in some locale than others.

It always makes me laugh when people use PSL autism unironically
I dont understand or have ever use psl, but there are a few computer model test where they measure the symmetry and other ratios of facial features. Its not as accurate as it could be unless a program can do 3d profile scan also.