[Experiment] Has anyone here tried bulge-frauding?

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
14d 13h 16m
I imagine wearing tight enough pants and stuffing a sock or something in your underwear could get her attention.

Then maybe once a conversation is started, you could jester your way into the friendzone somehow.

And from there it might be possible to have drinks together sometime and hope by some miracle she gets drunk enough to have sex?

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
102d 20h 0m
Colvin76

Colvin76

3/10 Autistic Gymcel. 18 year old KHHV.
-
81d 17m
No. Absolutely not.

Face+Height+Race >>>>> dick.

Teracope thread

thenewdrunkdrivers

thenewdrunkdrivers

Guided by Voices
-
10d 14h 12m
Even if, somehow, the stars aligned for this cucked plan to work then the foid would just report you for rape when you removed your pants.

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Veteran
-
27d 9h 24m
I already have a big bulge but my dick is average size. And no it doesn't look attractive.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Delusional occultmaxxer with unrealistic goals.
-
51d 10h 35m
There's no bulge for your face.

Remember that foids look at most men's groin areas, even incels, so they can guess your dicksize.

If they notice a chad with a bulge... well you know what happens next. If they notice an incel with a lack of bulge, they will laugh at him from a distance.

Always wear loose clothing over traditional medieval undergarments if your penis is less than 8 inches erect and or less than 6 inches soft.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Operative
-
34d 21h 15m
WTF is this absurdity? This is like high school girls stuffing their bras with tissue paper to attract chads.

Then maybe once a conversation is started, you could jester your way into the friendzone somehow.

And from there it might be possible to have drinks together sometime and hope by some miracle she gets drunk enough to have sex?
"Jester your way into the friendzone somehow"?

WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING?

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Card-carrying member of I.N.C.E.L.
-
49d 17h 57m
WTF is this absurdity? This is like high school girls stuffing their bras with tissue paper to attract chads.

"Jester your way into the friendzone somehow"?

WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING?
He's just having fun bro lmfao.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
-
18d 42m
lol 6 inches is average :feelshaha:
Oh. I assumed you were a dickpill denier because you had a big swinging monster. Like how some tallfags can't take the heightpill, you know? Good to know you don't reject the dickpill for the wrong reasons.

Colvin76

Colvin76

-
81d 17m
Oh. I assumed you were a dickpill denier because you had a big swinging monster. Like how some tallfags can't take the heightpill, you know? Good to know you don't reject the dickpill for the wrong reasons.
Dickpill just seems like a cope because its about the one thing that no one will ever see and we'll never use.

Everyone can see my Manlet height, sub5 face, and ethnic race, but no one will ever see my 6 incher.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
-
18d 42m
Dickpill just seems like a cope because its about the one thing that no one will ever see and we'll never use.

Everyone can see my Manlet height, sub5 face, and ethnic race, but no one will ever see my 6 incher.
Low inhib jestermaxxed incels with big dicks could easily whip their things out at a pool party or something and get a flattering reaction from foids.

Colvin76

Colvin76

-
81d 17m
Low inhib jestermaxxed incels with big dicks could easily whip their things out at a pool party or something and get a flattering reaction from foids.
Sorry, but this just sounds like another cope.

Foids would be already extremely repulsed by his sub5 face and/or* other negative features.

Face+Height >>>> dick. I will always stand by this.

W

Wristlet 2

Veteran
-
17d 16h 58m
G

Guykild

Officer
-
10d 2h 3m
I would never do that.
Also, only idiots wear tight pants.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
-
18d 42m

Foids would be already extremely repulsed by his sub5 face and/or* other negative features.

Might be worth it to get a pussy wet for split second. At least when they go home alone to post on .co they can brag about it :feelskek:

bait____

bait____

I will never have a normal life
-
9d 4h 50m
Lifefuel for bulgemaxxers,might try this someday and then rope.

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Wizard
-
50d 13h 13m

Dregster666

Dregster666

Overlord
-
61d 12h 5m
I imagine wearing tight enough pants and stuffing a sock or something in your underwear could get her attention.

Worth a shot tbh

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
63d 1h 17m
There's no bulge for your face.

Remember that foids look at most men's groin areas, even incels, so they can guess your dicksize.

If they notice a chad with a bulge... well you know what happens next. If they notice an incel with a lack of bulge, they will laugh at him from a distance.

Always wear loose clothing over traditional medieval undergarments if your penis is less than 8 inches erect and or less than 6 inches soft.
Do Chads really have a bulge in their pants when walking around?

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail the Bloatlord, human vermin!
-
41d 23h 43m
Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

-
51d 10h 35m
Do Chads really have a bulge in their pants when walking around?
I'm sure some do. I don't look around at dude's bulges but I see femoids doing it all the time. It's very important for incels to wear thick undergarments and long shirts so they can never be caught with a half chub in public. Foids have like an automatic sensor for bulges, they are looking at your crotch even when they aren't looking at your crotch.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
63d 1h 17m
I'm sure some do. I don't look around at dude's bulges but I see femoids doing it all the time. It's very important for incels to wear thick undergarments and long shirts so they can never be caught with a half chub in public. Foids have like an automatic sensor for bulges, they are looking at your crotch even when they aren't looking at your crotch.
jesus, the shit we have to do.....

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
-
53d 7h 29m
You'd probably get shat on for some sort of "exposure" bullshit. Doesn't matter how hygienic or well groomed the penis of an ugly reject male is. It is considered disgusting merely for that reason alone.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
55d 4h 14m
cope, face is everythig

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

-
51d 10h 35m
jesus, the shit we have to do.....
I have had foids look directly at my crotch while completely flat and bulgeless due to may pants... and still giggle at each other and walk away. They don't even have to see your bulge, they can tell by the sadness on your face that your dick is less than 8 inches.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
63d 1h 17m
I have had foids look directly at my crotch while completely flat and bulgeless due to may pants... and still giggle at each other and walk away. They don't even have to see your bulge, they can tell by the sadness on your face that your dick is less than 8 inches.
I think the sadness comes from being incel. If you were a Chad with a 6 inch dick I doubt they'd giggle.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

-
51d 10h 35m
I think the sadness comes from being incel. If you were a Chad with a 6 inch dick I doubt they'd giggle.
If I was a chad with a 6 inch dick, I'd wear silky underwear all the time in hopes of shifting my shaft around at half chub 24/7 so if a foid bulge checks me, she doesn't x ray a 6 inch erect dick when it's soft.

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Skeleton Volume = Life Quality
-
21d 22h 19m
Not frauding, but I tried to make my dick bigger to have a bigger bulge

broke my dick. Need surgery to fix it most likely

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
63d 1h 17m
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT and talk to me
-
39d 4h 12m
nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
-
67d 12h 55m
Too late, you would have to do this if you have just started a new job. If they find out your bulge looks bigger then a couple months you would be a laughing stock.

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Skeleton Volume = Life Quality
-
21d 22h 19m
how did you break your dick?
Not actually broken broken but I think my main veins don’t hold blood in anymore. I must’ve clamped to too high a pressure and caused permanent plastic deformation.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
63d 1h 17m
Not actually broken broken but I think my main veins don’t hold blood in anymore. I must’ve clamped to too high a pressure and caused permanent plastic deformation.
brutal ngl

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
14d 13h 16m
It's over for clampcels

Numb

Numb

Ideology is not above biology
-
13d 2h 22m
doesnt do anything bc foids feel sexual disgust after looking at faces

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
63d 1h 17m
Too late, you would have to do this if you have just started a new job. If they find out your bulge looks bigger then a couple months you would be a laughing stock.
Lifefuel for collegecels

Numb

Numb

Ideology is not above biology
-
13d 2h 22m
sounds like an easy way to get a rape charge for being ugly