Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Has Anyone Noticed How Robotic People are now days?

How about you learn what life actually is?
What you Have to say about what life already is I already know. Do you want to Replace my Serotonin with Depression and Anxiety?

Has Anyone Noticed How Robotic People are now days?
Were People this Robotic One Hundred Years ago?
What Made people this Robotic?
yo they are all sociopaths who got ahead of the curve early and have stayed ahead for many many decades. No surprise they act increasingly strange to us.

yo they are all sociopaths who got ahead of the curve early and have stayed ahead for many many decades. No surprise they act increasingly strange to us.
Yeah many of them seem very Sociopathic. But they also are Programmed. If you talk shit about cops around Conservatives I already know the answer.
if you talk about Dumb things Robot Joe Biden does around conservatives they will act as if he is the Legit Leader.

They are so predictable.

Im not tho. I'm actually helping you post Maxxx so via PATHS you get big brain. The inceldian empire needs more :feelsree:
You are not helping me with anything bud. Why are you keep Commenting here?

What you Have to say about what life already is I already know. Do you want to Replace my Serotonin with Depression and Anxiety?
I want to replace your delusional coping with reality. The cold hard truth. You're the reason why normies say that we're weak and delusional.

I want to replace your delusional coping with reality. The cold hard truth. You're the reason why normies say that we're weak and delusional.
Put it on me.:blackpill::blackpill:

Put it on me.:blackpill::blackpill:
Your life is determine by your looks. Having children and being attractive is the biological meaning of life. If you can't do that because you're ugly and/or non-NT, you are a genetic failure. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Your life is determine by your looks. Having children and being attractive is the biological meaning of life. If you can't do that because you're ugly and/or non-NT, you are a genetic failure. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I Said above I Already Know the Information you were going to Provide.

What Have I Denied that had to do with the Information you have just provided?
You said that life is what you view it as. That's clearly capital N Nonsense. Objective reality exists and the only thing you and all of us can do is cope. But don't deny the reality of the situation at hand.

You said that life is what you view it as. That's clearly capital N Nonsense. Objective reality exists and the only thing you and all of us can do is cope. But don't deny the reality of the situation at hand.
You Have not Gave Evidence on how I am wrong. Objective Reality? Do you only Believe what you see infront of you? What you see infront of you is only around 0.03% of what is actually Infront of you.

If this is what you mean by Cope: (a Thing one person does to Distract themselves from the reality of not being able to fulfill their biological needs) If that is what you mean by cope I see no point in Looking at it with a Negative Context as I Accept what I Can Not change. I Live each day to have a good time which I do Achieve Most of the time.

What I Mean by Life is what you make it. Is from a Individual Lense. Imagine you are the Only Person. Now What is my deck of cards? Dwell on things you Cant change like Looks 24/7?
Or Focus on Diet, Exercise and gaining Knowledge instead of letting what I will Never have live rent free in my head.

World View Effects the way you see everything.

You Have not Gave Evidence on how I am wrong. Objective Reality? Do you only Believe what you see infront of you? What you see infront of you is only around 0.03% of what is actually Infront of you.

If this is what you mean by Cope: (a Thing one person does to Distract themselves from the reality of not being able to fulfill their biological needs) If that is what you mean by cope I see no point in Looking at it with a Negative Context as I Accept what I Can Not change. I Live each day to have a good time which I do Achieve Most of the time.

What I Mean by Life is what you make it. Is from a Individual Lense. Imagine you are the Only Person. Now What is my deck of cards? Dwell on things you Cant change like Looks 24/7?
Or Focus on Diet, Exercise and gaining Knowledge instead of letting what I will Never have live rent free in my head.

World View Effects the way you see everything.
Obviously I don't believe that something exists only if I can see it. Choosing to gain knowledge is ultimately pointless because you are never going to pass this knowledge to any children, same with exercising. Again, I'm also gaining knowledge about things, but I don't delude myself from reality. You worldview affects the way you see everything, but some worldviews are better than others and offer truth.

Obviously I don't believe that something exists only if I can see it. Choosing to gain knowledge is ultimately pointless because you are never going to pass this knowledge to any children, same with exercising. Again, I'm also gaining knowledge about things, but I don't delude myself from reality. You worldview affects the way you see everything, but some worldviews are better than others and offer truth.
I see you are just a leech trying to bring down my serotonin levels,

can this robots be hacked to walk on hands or some shit?