Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has anyone tried the app Yubo?

Have you tried Yubo?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I tried it and technically it is a friendship app and not a dating app but you swipe just like on Tinder to get matches. It is the only place where I get any match at all with foids, 95% of the foids do not respond to me though. And the ones that do respond to me ghost me after saying 1 word. I would say cumskins have a shot on it, given that I get some matches on it.

I did make an incel friend on it though and I came across a whore that may allow unlimited sex for $500 and maybe a reasonable subscription, still working out the deal.

I came across a whore that may allow unlimited sex for $500 and maybe a reasonable subscription, still working out the deal.
Are you sure that's not just a scammer posting from the depths of Delhi?

I tried it and technically it is a friendship app and not a dating app but you swipe just like on Tinder to get matches. It is the only place where I get any match at all with foids, 95% of the foids do not respond to me though. And the ones that do respond to me ghost me after saying 1 word. I would say cumskins have a shot on it, given that I get some matches on it.

I did make an incel friend on it though and I came across a whore that may allow unlimited sex for $500 and maybe a reasonable subscription, still working out the deal.
This all won't work. Just come to Hyderabad and mulla maxx

Are you sure that's not just a scammer posting from the depths of Delhi?
I had a video call with it and it sent like 2000 nudes, reverse image searched and no matches

I had a video call with it and it sent like 2000 nudes, reverse image searched and no matches
Aren't you from Kashmir? The women there are virgins, Plus, Good looking, forget about that whore.

Aren't you from Kashmir? The women there are virgins, Plus, Good looking,
Bro, stop being bluepilled. No whore is virgin over the age of 12 :lul: :lul: :lul:
forget about that whore.
Exactly. He can at least come to Hyderabad. Mullas are here are poor

Aren't you from Kashmir? The women there are virgins, Plus, Good looking, forget about that whore.
The foids there all rejected me. My grandmother couldn’t even get a foid from a village

The foids there all rejected me. My grandmother couldn’t even get a foid from a village
Just come to Hyderabad. Mullas here are poor. You are also 5'10. Enough to get to laid with that here

Never heard of this

That’s where I got my first online rejection, she was damn cute too. I was such a cuck back then, she said “ew” as soon as I messaged her and I just said “fine bye”.

I heard of a similiar app called "boo" and some of my coworkers use it. I thought about downloading it but decided against it because no one would give me a chance because of my autism and manletism anyway

didn't get shit from it. brootal.