Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Has the blackpill evolved from women to a bigger view of society?

Darthvader

Darthvader

Beansoccercel
-
sub 8 law is brutal and I've been seeing a lot of posts regarding hypergamy, human nature and biological tendencies that manifest in modern society and the flaws in the way humans try to live their lives becomes evident, people (women the most) are drawn to negativity and a polygamous society makes men ultra violent we use a blue pilled lie to calm everyone down and not cause a societal collapse. Jordan peterson was talking about this when he was on about incels he said we need enforced monogamy and encourage women to stop being whores because once the curve of sexless men gets steeper and more men become blackpilled that's a problem big enough to crumble this country i believe I saw a post here talking about how low iq shit countries where all blackpilled and that the rich ones where more bluepilled and I believe it.