Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Has this ever happened to you?

• Thread starter DeliriumTremens
  • Start date
DeliriumTremens

DeliriumTremens

KHHV ugly mentalcel
-
One day i was sitting in the subway while i was listening to music and daydreaming but i noticed something. i had 2 free seats on both sides of me and the subway was crowded, i saw people trying to move away from me and avoid me.

Then i thought: "Why do these retards prefer to stand than sit next to me. Do i smell bad? Impossible, i took a shower before i left the house and my clothes are clean" Then a thought came to my head and i realized that i was so ugly that i scared people jfl. At that moment i realized that it was over for me :feelshaha:

That sounds like a good thing tbh. More space for you.

One day i was sitting in the subway while i was listening to music and daydreaming but i noticed something. i had 2 free seats on both sides of me and the subway was crowded, i saw people trying to move away from me and avoid me.

Then i thought: "Why do these retards prefer to stand than sit next to me. Do i smell bad? Impossible, i took a shower before i left the house and my clothes are clean" Then a thought came to my head and i realized that i was so ugly that i scared people jfl. At that moment i realized that it was over for me :feelshaha:
well, something similar happened to me
when the girls in my class were supposed to choose a boy to be their husband for an assignment to take care of an egg as if it were our child, and I was the only one left alone.

Nah, sadly sandniggers do not care, men being the most who use public transportation

when the girls in my class were supposed to choose a boy to be their husband for an assignment to take care of an egg as if it were our child, and I was the only one left alone.
Natural selection. Over for schoolcels.

Not really. Maybe something else happened.

That sounds like a good thing tbh. More space for you.
Ye i don't care now but at that moment of realizing that you are so ugly that not even people want to sit next to you, it felt like a stab in the heart.

Ye i don't care now but at that moment of realizing that you are so ugly that not even people want to sit next to you, it felt like a stab in the heart.
Blackpill irl

God damn, you basically got a free trial to inceldom :feelskek:
I was often picked last or left alone as well, but at least classmates weren't directly having to choose their "husband".

To me experiences of this type are as basic as having being rejected multiple times.

Yes, it has happened to me.

Did you put on deodorant? Sometimes showing alone won't solve the stink problem. Just making sure

Took it a couple of times when i visited britbongistan a decade ago. Absolute shithole tbh.

Took it a couple of times when i visited britbongistan a decade ago. Absolute shithole tbh.
Yep I live there, stuff of Nightmares tbh

Creepshotmaxxing
IMG 0811IMG 0810IMG 0809

Some kids and a mom were walking to their car at the parking lot yesterday, I was sitting and fiddling with something probably bluetooth, and when they were about to pass me by on the driver side they took one look at my face and choose to pass to their car one car row to the side of me, made me laugh with how ridiculous it was.

It happened to me as I was coming home from work last year I was a happy guy about it as I had a free seat

This doesn't happen to me on public transport because I stand up when it's getting too busy to avoid the risk of it happening.

I'd rather stand than have a stranger sit right beside me.