Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hating Foids is smart

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
Hating foids makes sense. foids are the reason for inceldom, that’s what I see. This phenomenon is caused by foids and I think focusing on hating foids is advancing the conversation level of this forum. Also using the word woman is cringe.

So true bro
I hate femoids :lasereyes:
I hope every foid is killed.

agree all simps are retards

Foids, simps, and (((them))) are what's wrong with this world.

So true bro

Hating foids helps to protect yourself from them, because for us sub5 men, they are evil.

I mean this is what you want to see on repetition. My genuine post questioning a forum norm got sent to the sewers.
Be thankful that you weren't also warned :feelsUgh:

Be thankful that you weren't also warned :feelsUgh:
I’m a grown man bro.
I just didn’t know this site was like a club or something it didn’t used to be like that.
It used to be a place of ideas.

I mean this is what you want to see on repetition. My genuine post questioning a forum norm got sent to the sewers.
This is a forum for incels, foids being the cause of our problems is an established fact here, a better discussion is why do foids act the way they do. I can't believe i have to explain this but when we say foids we aren't referring to all women just most of them specially ones under 40, Many cels have a mother that they genuinely love. If you want to debate on whether or not foids are the cause of our problems then go elsewhere.

This is a forum for incels, foids being the cause of our problems is an established fact here, a better discussion is why do foids act the way they do. I can't believe i have to explain this but when we say foids we aren't referring to all women just most of them specially ones under 40, Many cels have a mother that they genuinely love. If you want to debate on whether or not foids are the cause of our problems then go elsewhere.
I thought it was for incels too. Real truecel looking for solutions and truth gets banned meanwhile tallfags who will most likely ascend post spam.

I thought it was for incels too. Real truecel looking for solutions and truth gets banned meanwhile tallfags who will most likely ascend post spam.
Solutions? you think there is a solution to inceldom?

So true bro
I detect sarcasm considering your last thread was cucked saying "muh hating femoids is stupid."

I’m a grown man bro.
I just didn’t know this site was like a club or something it didn’t used to be like that.
It used to be a place of ideas.
If you're oblivious to the true problem then this place isnt for you

If you're oblivious to the true problem then this place isnt for you
For you the problem is women. For me I see it as a societal issue.

Hating foids makes sense. foids are the reason for inceldom, that’s what I see. This phenomenon is caused by foids and I think focusing on hating foids is advancing the conversation level of this forum. Also using the word woman is cringe.
Foids chads normies beckie’s are all issues and we gotta make sure they learn there lesson

oh i see get rid of women and incels wont exists :feelsthink::bigbrain:
Sex Androids will solve inceldom, The women have been too tainted by neo-feminism to solve the current problem we face, Women never go for there looksmatch and feel entitled to chad and because of an imbalance of smv due to biology women can get what they want for the most part, Our previous Culture prior to the sexual liberation accounted for that by encouraging woman to not be whores and actually look for attributes in men that are related to a good relationship. Now foids only want sex from chad or chadlite and then try to settle with betabux simps who never got any sex. They still mostly don't get sex and often get cheated on anyways. with the rise of onlyfans women have also feel entitled to our money, they manipulate men into thinking they like them to leech money away from them, it's a fake relationship built on cuckery. Even then prior to all this Trucels would never florish because of women's biology but the problem has gotten worse and worse over time, more and more people are becoming incels by the day.

Sex Androids will solve inceldom, The women have been too tainted by neo-feminism to solve the current problem we face, Women never go for there looksmatch and feel entitled to chad and because of an imbalance of smv due to biology women can get what they want for the most part, Our previous Culture prior to the sexual liberation accounted for that by encouraging woman to not be whores and actually look for attributes in men that are related to a good relationship. Now foids only want sex from chad or chadlite and then try to settle with betabux simps who never got any sex. They still mostly don't get sex and often get cheated on anyways. with the rise of onlyfans women have also feel entitled to our money, they manipulate men into thinking they like them to leech money away from them, it's a fake relationship built on cuckery. Even then prior to all this Trucels would never florish because of women's biology but the problem has gotten worse and worse over time, more and more people are becoming incels by the day.
jews/reptilians won't allow that so stop dreaming till we get rid of them both

For you the problem is women. For me I see it as a societal issue.
Society also includes men, faggots, trannies etc, they didnt reject me, women did

I hate sexhaving men more tbh, they have everything I constantly want.

I hope all foids get the fucking death penalty. There the reason the dating market is fucked.

how can I be a cuck if never had gf :feelsbadman:
Just because I call you a dick doesn't mean I think you're a literal penis. What I am saying is you have soyboy energy.

is it too late to contribute?

True.
And the more soyciety starts to hate females the more sympathetic they will be to incels, there is already so much media online about hating toilets, you love to see it.
I can't wait till female hatred reaches peak mass.

Chop up your local foid into pieces (in minecraft ofc)

falling in love with a foid even as a chad is a trap. love is a trap. hating foids is based and keeps you in check. it means you won't fall for foid manipulation tactics and you'll see through the BS