Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hating without any reason.

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
I never get why some people hate someone even though that person is not bad nor has affected them or anyone anyway nor did bad thing.

A guy named "R" in my working place hates another guy named "T" who also work in my working place but in different department. I used to think R hates T because something must have happened between them but today, when I asked A as to why he hates T he said he just doesn't like him. Then I asked him if T is a bad guy or does bad stuff or did something wrong with him or anybody directly or otherwise but he said no. In fact, R and T have not ever even talked. He hates him just for no reason. It baffled me. I also saw similar thing back when I was in university where a guy who used to sit next to me hated another guy sitting in third row even though they both had never talked to each other.

I have never hated anyone without any reason, so why do such people hate other just like that without any reason?

I hate femoids, but there is reason.
Btw edit post, my name starts A :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

People are evil. the world is a wicked, ugly place, my friend. There is no good to be found anywhere. We must find happiness in the most trivial of things and learn to be satisfied.

face is the reason most of the time

I get this shit almost everytime(ofc depends on a person), fucking hate this shit. All because I'm suhuman. When someone is acting friendly towards me that makes my whole day ded srs

I get this shit almost everytime(ofc depends on a person), fucking hate this shit. All because I'm suhuman. When someone is acting friendly towards me that makes my whole day ded srs
This shit is effing nasty. Those people should be thrown off cliff.

They are lookist animals